Everything around us is made of atoms and molecules, from materials that make up our modern life to the biological machines keeping us alive. How might these particles behave if the conditions were to change? What are the forces involved and how might temperature alter their properties? How these particles interact is important in many areas of science and now you can see for yourself their behaviour at the microscopic level with Argon.
Argon is a molecular dynamics simulator that explores the physics behind this widely used technique in many areas of science. Using Argon, you can watch crystals form at low temperatures, or see particles bounding around at high temperatures. Change the way the particles react to each other, and see the dynamics change in real time. You can even add areas of attraction or repulsion and control them by making noise!
• Full control over temperature, particle number and simulation speed.
• A variety of potential to model particle interactions. Want to mix things up? You can easily design your own!
• Real-time energy graphs as well as the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution and radial distribution function.
• Want to break a crystal? Create an orbit? You can add areas of attraction or repulsion easily and watch how the system reacts to your voice!
Fixes stability issues and problems with rescaling.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Robert Shaw
- 3.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Stargonauts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.