Argo’s Choice is one of the best visual novel games with an entertaining noir story. It’s also free to play all the way to the end.
An interactive story that’s determined by your choices! Argo’s secretive story begins in a dark world colored by corruption and crime.
Do you get bored while reading books? Are you tired of the same chatting game, story game, but still have a love for interactive story games, visual novels, selection games, or noir games? Then give the visual novel game ‘Argo’s Choice’, a game where your choices matter, a try. An entertaining story unfolds depending on the user’s choices in the story game ‘Argo’s Choice’.
This story game is in a visual novel format, and tells a story of various interesting characters in an episodic and chatting manner.
A visual novel that can’t be compared with other story games, it’s also the greatest noir adventure game that’s unlike any other game you’ve played before.
**Visual novel, noir story game
Argo heads to his favorite bar, STYX, to spend one last night in the fallen city. A long night. It’s at this place that Argo begins to open up about his past... How will Argo’s last night end?
**Game Introduction – Chatting Game, Selection Game, Adventure Game
Have a conversation in a similar way to online chatting, and choose Argo’s fate through your choices.
A single choice can affect the flow of the story as well as past relationships and character interactions in an unpredictable way.
＊Pay attention to Argo’s story. Your choices will determine his fate.
＊Pay attention to your relationship with the other characters. Uncover their secrets.
＊You’re free to make any choices, but you won’t know the consequences of your choices until it’s too late. Please be wary of your decisions.
- A visual novel game that anyone can enjoy.
- A deep storytelling experience that provides drama and entertainment.
- Easy to play~ A powerful story!
- Different endings depending on your choices, and various achievements that add more fun to the gameplay!
- Noir style text adventure game
- A unique indie game with a chatting game method
＊A deeply immersive text that presents a short and powerful story.
＊Play and experience a storyline that changes its ending depending on the choices you make.
＊Unlock all the various achievements and hidden stories.
The story of Argo that begins at the dark back alley bar, STYX. An interactive story series that takes place in Seven Days! Argo’s Choice! Download now and determine Argo’s fate through your choices.
**A must play game for people who enjoy mystery games, story games, noir games, chatting games, selection games, and visual.
- This adventure game is free to play!
- Enjoy a visual novel game with a unique story and various episodes.
- Meet numerous different characters as they appear in the story.
- Find all the hidden stories for the characters.
- This noir visual novel is an interactive story game that changes depending on your choices.
- There are even more stories available. Allow us a moment to tell you more about the various visual novels, adventure games, and story games.
- Give the sub-brand story game ‘Seven Days’ a try as well.
**Recommended to the following people!
- Recommended game for people who enjoy visual novels, noir games, adventure games, and chatting games.
- Recommended for people who enjoy unique stories or story-based games.
- A noir game for noir and crime stories.
- A recommended game for people who enjoy free games, indie games, and interactive story games.
- For people who enjoy light novels, mystery novels, thriller novels, novel games, and chatting games.
- A life game for people who are bored of the average story gameplay.
- Recommended for people who enjoy unique indie games like Undertale.
Please report bugs or send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll work hard to create more entertaining visual novels, story games, noir games, indie games, and adventure games.
-Fixed white screen bug
-Fixed a bug where a dead companion appeared
-Fixed a bug where different languages were displayed in a specific section
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buff Studio Co.Ltd.
- 157.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Buff Studio Co.,Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 Tickets $3.99
- Remove Ad $4.99
- 1000 Tickets $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.