Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you
- Find friends in the largest fitness community
- Log all activities (steps, run, walk, weight, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefiting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year (75% savings).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Love Argus? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, Free, Visual Health Tracker
I’ve been using this app for about five years now and it’s awesome. It helps me to easily track weight gains and also physical activity. I love the fact that I can share my runs and activities with people that I am following or that are following me so it it’s a great motivational tool. It also stinks very well with The Apple health app and Apple Watch. I also love the tiles because you can hold down a tile and filter based on the tile you selected, I.E., number of steps, total water intake, bodyweight, caloric intake, etc.
Are use other apps to track my work out so it’s not necessary for me to purchase the premium; however, I would purchase the premium app if the price point was different… Meaning a lot lower. Other apps such as my fitness pal and my work out allow me to track my workouts and also my calorie intake when it comes to meals, so it’s not really necessary for me to purchase the premium version.
The basic free application is one of my favorite Apps, paid or unpaid.
Overall Great App
Pros: you can set health goals such as how many steps a day you want to walk, how many calories a day you want to intake, how many glasses of water a day you want to drink, and it will remind you throughout the day to drink water etc. I love how this app has everything you need integrated into one app. I’m not sure how this isn’t the #1 rated health app! It’s way better than Fitness Pal. It has a fun feature to challenge a friend to see who can walk the most steps. You can scan barcodes to have nutrition info automatically entered. If you cook, you can create recipes to input nutritional info & save them for the future if needed again. If you go walking/running you can turn on the GPS to track where you walked. Just so many cool features, I could go on and on...
Cons: There are some features that you have to pay for to access, such as only being able to manually enter calories but you have to pay for the subscription to enter the rest like carbs, protein & fat. You can scan a barcode of the food & it will show you everything including the carbs, protein & fat. But to enter a recipe manually, you don’t have access to that unless you pay the subscription. That’s the only thing I don’t like about this app.
I wouldn’t advise getting this app to anyone as there a myriad of others that offer the same tools and much easier to maneuver. If you’re simply using to track steps, your phone does this for you already (iPhone users). If you’re using it to track meals, calories, etcetera then it’s okay except for the fact that there A LOT of foods not in their “bank” so you have to add yourself. Again, most other apps don’t have this issue. I purchased the “premium” and discovered that doesn’t even offer what’s advertised. Couple that with good luck trying to get a hold of anyone with questions or confirmation as all roads lead nowhere. The app itself doesn’t provide a customer service link so I looked on the App Store. This provided the developers site and I did find a “contact us” link. When I completed typing my email and went to send I repeatedly got a “failure” notification. From there I used FB Messenger of which I’m still waiting for a reply. Reasons for contacting is I don’t want my subscription to auto renew (research this before purchasing as it’s misleading). If need be I’ll change my ITunes payment options but seems like too much effort for such a simple request. In summary, it may be tedious, but research an app before using and again, no I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
- Azumio Inc.
- 217.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium $4.99
- Azumio Premium $29.99
- Azumio Premium $8.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.