ARI app is dedicated to Auto Repair shops as well as independent mechanics.
The app's purpose is to help mechanics to
- easily diagnose car issues
- effortlessly create job cards and car repair orders
- fastly create and send electronic invoices to their clients
It is an elegant solution to a rather cumbersome task. Once set up right, ARI can help you save time and cut costs that you'd normally dedicate to the trivial process of writing auto repair invoices and estimates.
1. Auto Repair features
a). Advance Car Diagnosis (for vehicles manufactured after 1996)*
- Recommended Maintenance (+/-10,000 miles or full maintenance)
- Upcoming Repair list (including parts and labor cost estimation)
- OBD Port locator (pictures)
- Diagnose based on DTC errors ( includes SAE public standard codes and OEM non-standard codes)
- Repair Data (a form of intelligent analysis to derive repairs and understands that a DTC is not tied to a specific part but may be a symptom of another underlying issue.)
- TSB (Technical Service Bulletins) includes a summary and PDF
b). Parts & Labor built right into the app
- 400+ auto spare parts
- 150+ labor types
c). Service Reminders
- Schedule service reminders and the app will send automatic emails to your clients reminding them when the service is due.
d). Car Inspection report
- Upsell your clients with a detailed inspection report
e). Online booking
- Allow your clients to book your auto repair services online. You will be notified when someone makes an appointment and you'll have the option to confirm or deny their car service request.
f). VIN scanner and decoder
-Simply point your camera at a VIN barcode and the system will read and decode the VIN automatically.
g). Barcode scanner for your inventory
You can scan and store the barcode of your auto repair parts for easy finding later on.
h).DTC decoder (basic)
2. Invoicing & JobCards features
a). 7 fully-customizable invoicing templates
The app allows you and your customer to sign an invoice on the spot, right on the device (phone/tablet)
d). Print mobile
e). Multiple tax values.
f). Payment Options
The app accepts Cash, Check, Credit Card, and PayPall payment options. You can collect payments from your clients on the spot.
g). Assign and monitor work to your employees
3. Reporting & Accounting
- Income & Expense
- Sales & Purchases
- Inventory & Net Profit
- Employees & Salaries
4. App features
- It uses GPS to get your current address, so you won't have to type it in.
- Sync + Backup functionality (you can now create and access your invoices from multiple devices)
- Connection to the calendar to mark invoices dates
5. MULTIPLE languages supported (EN, RU, PL, SPA, RO, IND, GR, DA, GER, IT, JPN, )
- available 24/7 via email
PRICING (the free version is limited to 3 invoices, 3 estimates, and 3 clients)
To unlock unlimited invoicing, you'll have to subscribe to an auto-renewable subscription or to purchase the full app one time.
- Monthly $9.99
- Yearly $49.99
- Full One Time $99.99
Separately from the model above, ARI uses a credit model for the Diagnose feature. You have the option to purchase credits that you can, later on, consume on your diagnosis features.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
BIGGEST 2020 update
- Calendar in appointments
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app, I’m a mobile mechanic and save me time and looks professional my work orders because I have a mobile printer as well and every time I used it I have to save the invoices If I forget it will start all over again. The only problem I have is when I give a discount to my customer on my profit doesn’t take it off for example if I make $200 and gave to the customer $20 off still shows on the app $200 profit total,they should fix that and also I collect taxes I be good idea to have an extra option to check how much taxes has been collected from all parts.
I love it. I highly recommend this app
The app works great and I like how you guys keep updating the app, the only issue I have now is when I try to creat a new job for a new customer and after that if I press one of the previous invoices then it changes the previous customer name to the one I just entered automatically.
Thank you for the great work you have done
Developer Response ,
Can you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details about this issue? We believe it is device-specific, so please get in touch with us ASAP so we can fix the error right away.
I really like to use ARI app, it brings many benefits when using it. It is absolutely a great app that I will recommend it to my dear friends. I look forward to more new apps like this, thank you so much!
- Constantin Coutun
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © @uMob2018
- In-App Purchases
- ARI Monthly subscription $19.99
- ARI monthly subscription $19.99
- ARI Full Unlimited $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.