Aria's Adventures is an exciting and educational app using the latest exciting and fun Virtual & Augmented Reality technologies, bringing modern-day and prehistoric animals to life inside your very own home!
Aria's Adventures consists of a set of unique animal cards which you can explore in both Virtual and Augmented Reality; this is accomplished by viewing the card either on a smartphone/tablet or with a smartphone through the Virtual Reality glasses which are included in the package. You will see each animal in 3D and animated; as you rotate and tilt each card you will see it from different angles.
Aria's Adventures features:
• 100 cards showing modern-day and prehistoric animals, in animated 3D using Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies
• Listen to each animal’s unique sound
• Stimulate kids to learn new animal’s name in English as well as Chinese
• Click the information button to hear some interesting fact about the animals in two languages
• Take a photo with your favorite animal and share it to Facebook
• Stimulate your children to learn new objects interactively by asking about different animals which they answer by showing the relevant card
Note: please download those markers in order to be able to play the game.
fix screenshot issue
Ratings and Reviews
My daughter just received this for a gift. We can't get any sound in the app. The animals are neat to look at, but would be so much better if she could hear them and learn about them. Hoping for an update to fix this issue?
App doesn't work
I recently purchased Aria's Adventure and was really excited to introduce it to my kids. However, the app will not open. I have deleted it and downloaded it again and it still doesn't work. I clicked the "support" option but it doesn't seem to offer help for Aria, just the other Odyssey products. Please update the app or let me know what I can do to fix this myself. I can't wait to try it and to give a better review when it's working. Thank you!
Not working on iPad
App is working on the iPhone but not the iPad. Very disappointed. My daughter loves to play on my phone but being able to play on her iPad would be 10x better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.