The Arikara Dictionary - Mobile is the best way to look up Arikara words and hear pronunciations while on the go. The Mobile Dictionary includes:
• 500+ entries and growing
• Audio Pronunciation recorded from Fluent Arikara Speakers
• Consistent phonemic spelling
• The ability to search in Arikara or English with a full indexed reference dictionary
• A place to save your favorite words for quick reference
• Offline ability that works without an active data connection
• Regular updates with latest revisions and improvements
This fun to use and explore self-study tool is the ultimate electronic Arikara learning and reference App, now optimized for portable use!
• If you haven't already, download the Arikara Keyboard - Mobile from the app store to type your search in Arikara!
• When you first download the App, it automatically downloads the most up-to-date entries. This can take from a few seconds to up to a minute.
• Want to contribute to the Arikara Language Project's dictionary? Go to http://arikara.org/dictionary and submit new words and corrections through our online form.
About the Arikara Language Project:
The Arikara Language Project provides accessible language-learning tools and resources, textbooks, apps, dictionaries and more, to help preserve Arikara. Get to know us at http://www.arikara.org and check out some of our other Arikara products!
Questions? Concerns? Please let us know!
We’re always working to improve our Arikara language-learning products. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.