The ARINCDirect app is a valuable tool to help on-the-go aircraft pilots increase their effectiveness. Using this app, ARINCDirect customers have up-to-the-minute access to their flight plans, weather, packages, and airport charts in an easy-to-use format.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an ARINCDirect login to use this app.
With the ARINC Direct app, you get the following features:
- List all of your company's trips
- Access any trip by city pair, tail number, and departure date
- Recompute a flight plan with current or new departure date/time
- View METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, and winds aloft for departure, arrival, and alternate airports
- Access all flight-plan packages
- View Runway Analysis, SMS, and APIS PDFs relevant to your trips
- View Handling Status Report for ARINC-managed international trips
- Generate new fax packages for current conditions
- View airport diagrams, takeoff minimums, instrument approach plates, DPs, and STARs
- In-App Weight and Balance and Aircraft Performance calculations
- Send annotated flight plans from within app
- Worldwide enroute charting, works offline as well as online
- Enroute chart overlays for flight plan, radar, weather
- iOS 11.0 or later required
-Fixed some minor display and color errors
Ratings and Reviews
Needs just a little improvement
Enjoy using this app but would like to see improvement in 2 areas. First it needs a night time mode. Screen is to bright at night. Secondly I wish that there was away to organize the approach plates so that after you have book marked the plates you like you could then just swipe through them instead of having to close out one and re open another. Other than that nice product
The app running on iPad 2 or 4 requires significantly long WiFi connections every single day to keep everything current. I devote 10-15 minutes every single morning on the road updating the app. It seems to attempt to buffer downloads but cannot be trusted to do so as it chokes itself to a standstill while attempting to download multiple files at a time. Managing the downloads manually is not only absurdly time-consuming but not not easy as the app defaults back to its “auto” mode. If it were not for APG running inside the app, I would not use it at all.
I noticed the reviews are extremely dated....truth is a lot of improvements have occurred and continue to occur.
Nice organized lay out...easy to read. In app flight planning would be nice and would reduce flight planning workload.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ARINC Direct LLC
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ARINC Direct, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.