Ratings and Reviews
Player always stop
I dont known but everytime i watched it stop and never play again pls fixed it
Great app but needs improvements
This is a review for the app, Arirang is 5 stars in my book!
Here is What I like about the app, keep up the work:
- Content is nicely organized and easy to find
- App is not too busy and cluttered
- Content is updated regularly
- Love catching the very latest episode of Korea Today.
Here are some of the improvements to make this a 5 star app:
- the program I am watching completely stops when there is a calendar reminder. Even when the reminder is closed, the screen blacks out and the show is gone.
-it would be great to start a program where you last left off. As of now, I have to start a show from the beginning and look for where I left off.
-The ability to rewind in 10 or 15 second increments would be great.
Thank you for providing great content for us 2nd and 3rd generation overseas Koreans and allowing us to stay connected with our culture and history.
Best App for learning about Korea
I lived in Korea for 2 years and my family was always asking me about what was happening in the "Land of the Morning Calm." Arirang is the best English speaking station for learning about South Korea. I absolutely love the live channel broadcast and the audio quality is perfect. For anyone who want to learn about Korea and what is happening there I recommend Arirang.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.