Be among the first to reduce your fraud risk with CardPower! As a benefit of membership, Arizona Federal Credit Union members can use CardPower to:
- Turn debit or credit cards on and off
- Receive real-time alerts when transactions are completed
- Set transaction spending limits
- Limit transactions to specific zip codes
- Allow or block transactions by merchant category
- Choose allowable transaction types
* Refreshed Look and Feel: We know…Our app looked outdated and it was time to leave the year 2011.
* Navigate like Magellan: Swipe through your cards all from one screen.
* Better On-Screen Tips: Learn what all the buttons do, before you push them.
That’s it for now, but more enhancements will be coming in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
I would give it 5 stars, but...
It's a big problem when I can't login sometimes. I get a pop up that says "the financial institution cannot be reached at this time". So if I've stopped for gas and go into the app to turn my card on, it won't access the server. That's a problem! I can't get gas and carry on my way. Otherwise, I love that I can turn my card on/off, but at other times, it's very inconvenient if I need to turn it on and can't.
Saved me from fraud within the first month!
Not only can I control what kind of transactions clear my debit and credit cards, but this app already helped prevent fraudsters from emptying my account! My wallet was stolen from my locker at the gym. While listening to music on my phone, the CardPower app sent me a push notification for a transaction I didn't do - It's tough to buy something at the grocery store while lifting weights at the same time. Through the app I was able to freeze my cards to prevent further unauthorized transactions. I disputed the fraud online then got a new card from my branch the next day. Well worth the download for the additional control and awareness of what's going on in my account!
I love seeing my alert notifications pop up on my phone when I use my AzFed debit card. I sometimes will use my card over cash just to get the notifications 😊. I recently had fraud transactions occur in the Philippines while I was in Az. I was able to turn off my card in bed at 3am. Didn't have to call or dig for phone numbers and went back to sleep. I not had card power I wouldn't have been notified until after 9am. #fraudsaver
Love this App!!!!
- Arizona Federal Credit Union
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 Arizona Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.