Create and edit decks for all of your investigators -- it will even check the deck-building rules to keep you honest. You can also group together decks into campaigns to track your progress combatting evils. The app can be used with local decks, or you can link your ArkhamDB account to sync changes on the go.
• App can walk you through the setup + resolution of most campaigns, while maintaining the campaign log automatically.
• Edit and upgrade your investigator's decks, either offline or by linking your ArkhamDB account.
• Track scenario results and keep the campaign log up to date.
• Keep track of investigator trauma and assign new random basic weaknesses as you take on new madnesses.
• Draw tokens from the digital chaos bag, and calculate the odds of success before you do.
• Use the advanced card search to search by trait, health, shroud etc. A great tool if you ever need to evaluate how many 'non-elite' enemies can be targeted by a card or know which locations a Flashlight wielding Zoey can actually stand a chance at investigating.
Arkham Cards is not affiliated or endorsed by Arkham Horror: The Card Game, (c) 2016 Fantasy Flight Games.
- Some speed improvements while editing decks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so incredibly useful for quickly looking up cards, creating decks and managing a campaign. I started playing one of the Return To boxes and this streamlines the whole process - otherwise you’re piecing together all rule and encounter set changes which would be a huge hassle.
There is one particular upgrade that I’d love to see.... making the Draw Simulator show the cards themselves. Unless you’ve memorized what the card does, it’s hard to use it to see if you’re getting the draw you want.
But it’s still a great and indispensable app. Thank you!
Great UI and easy to use
This app does exactly what it says it should, and it does it well. I’m very impressed by the ease of coordinating with ArkhamDB, and I like how you can track your chaos bag and campaign notes in one simple location. My one wish for a really convenient feature would be a chaos bag draw feature that you could use while you’re playing instead of physical tokens, using the bag that you have set for your campaign. Thanks for sharing and keeping this app updated!
Must-have app for AH:LCG players
I just love this app! AH:LCG is my favorite game and Arkham Cards makes it incredibly easy to create and keep track of my decks. The interactive campaign guides make running campaigns a breeze. And updates are frequent and timely! I consider it essential.
- Daniel Salinas
- 94.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Daniel Salinas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.