Create and edit decks for all of your investigators -- it will even check the deck-building rules to keep you honest. You can also group together decks into campaigns to track your progress combatting evils. The app can be used with local decks, or you can link your ArkhamDB account to sync changes on the go.
• App can walk you through the setup + resolution of most campaigns, while maintaining the campaign log automatically.
• Edit and upgrade your investigator's decks, either offline or by linking your ArkhamDB account.
• Track scenario results and keep the campaign log up to date.
• Keep track of investigator trauma and assign new random basic weaknesses as you take on new madnesses.
• Draw tokens from the digital chaos bag, and calculate the odds of success before you do.
• Use the advanced card search to search by trait, health, shroud etc. A great tool if you ever need to evaluate how many 'non-elite' enemies can be targeted by a card or know which locations a Flashlight wielding Zoey can actually stand a chance at investigating.
Arkham Cards is not affiliated or endorsed by Arkham Horror: The Card Game, (c) 2016 Fantasy Flight Games.
- Correct issue related to Arcane Research if you are using non-English cards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so incredibly useful for quickly looking up cards, creating decks and managing a campaign. I started playing one of the Return To boxes and this streamlines the whole process - otherwise you’re piecing together all rule and encounter set changes which would be a huge hassle.
There is one particular upgrade that I’d love to see.... making the Draw Simulator show the cards themselves. Unless you’ve memorized what the card does, it’s hard to use it to see if you’re getting the draw you want.
But it’s still a great and indispensable app. Thank you!
This is an excellent assistant for Arkham Horror LCG. Beautiful look and feel, great interface for looking up cards with collection tracking, syncing with ArkhamDB. But most of all, the guided campaign feature is phenomenal. Not only does it keep track of the whole campaign log, chaos bag, deck upgrades, and added scenario cards, it also automatically shows only relevant parts of the story and setup, thus protecting from spoilers and helping to avoid setup mistakes. So far, I have used it for every campaign up to Dream Eaters and every Return To up to Carcosa with 0 issues.
Great UI and easy to use
This app does exactly what it says it should, and it does it well. I’m very impressed by the ease of coordinating with ArkhamDB, and I like how you can track your chaos bag and campaign notes in one simple location. My one wish for a really convenient feature would be a chaos bag draw feature that you could use while you’re playing instead of physical tokens, using the bag that you have set for your campaign. Thanks for sharing and keeping this app updated!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Salinas
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Daniel Salinas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.