- The only application to stream all your media from iPhone/iPad to HD TV, MAC, PC, AllShare TV, Xbox, Play Station or any other DLNA/UPnP device
- Easy to use, straightforward menu to discover, select and stream all your movies, music, videos and photos
- Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time (multi-screen playback)
- Download videos on your iPhone/iPad to the Documents folder and watch them whenever you want – offline
- Integrated powerful media player, supporting most of the popular media formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V
- Diverse range of Subtitles is supported
- Playback control of volume, pause, stop, scroll, forward, and backward with Chromecast support
- Media player with very low power consumption – for your convenience
- Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
- Enjoy iPhone/iPad stored HD movies, videos and photos on your TV or any other screen, without any wires or plugs needed
- Find wireless your favorite media files on MAC, PC, NAS, Media Box, etc and stream to any screen you like with no conversion
- No transcoding is needed, exchange media between any DLNA and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox, PS, etc)
- Add/delete YouTube channels, always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands with HD Quality!
- Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
- And much more to come… without any extra costs
A unique high-end media network solution, offering you the rich experience to control, stream & enjoy all your media, with just a few taps on your iPhone or iPad. Have fun with your friends and family and stream to any screen your favorite movies, videos, music or photos.
To share media files in your home WiFi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with impressive performance and a list of unique features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a DLNA, Samsung Link or UPnP compatible display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE/GAME CONSOLE) or music installations with the media stored on your iPhone/iPad, NAS, Xbox360, PS3, MAC, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files within your WiFi home network.
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous.
It is so easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favorite YouTube links.*coming soon
You can send media from external devices to your iPhone/iPad and control it at the same time
The enthusiastic and motivated Arkuda Digital team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
NOTE! Due to DRM restrictions, movies bought from iTunes service, cannot be streamed to the other devices by this application. Apple Music subscription allows to play/stream only purchased songs. The added or downloaded songs are encrypted.
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
- Synology NAS
Tested media Players:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
- XBOX 360, XBOX One
- Play Station 3/4
- Video player enhancements
- Playlist playback improvements
- Minor bugs fixed
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent media client
This is the best general-purpose media viewing client I've found on the app store. It connects to almost anything and has a decent UI for viewing and playing from the device. Also can stream remotely. It also remembers your place when browsing a server if you leave the app and come back – well at least half the time, but that's miles better than most other clients.
It would be golden if it remembered the place even better, provided a browse history function, and added A-Z thumbnail index when browsing large lists. Oh, and also eager-load those lists in the background instead of pausing to query server every time you scroll.
Desperately needs an update
Not sure what has changed I updated to IOS 11, and now it no longer sees my network. Please tell me a update is on the way. This was my favorite network video and audio player!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
Have you tried to restart/replug the connected devices or reboot the wi-fi router? the problem can be in it. Also, you can try to reinstall an application.
So much fun
We have so much fun in home with children. It's fast and simple, take movie and play in home TV.
- Arkuda Digital LLC
- 130.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Arkuda Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Dolby Digital Plus $1.99
- Dolby Digital Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.