FREE *** SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICING LIMITED TIME OFFER *** FREE
Want to learn the most effective way to workout your arms at home or at the gym?
Whether your a beginner or seasoned veteran...
This is the ONLY app you will ever need to get ripped arms!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
6 Rock Solid Arm Workout Videos
Pre-Set workouts with 3 difficulty settings
Personal Coach with Voice Instructions
High Quality HD Videos
Developed by a Certified Personal Trainer
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
5 STARS!!! - "I just started using this app and I can honestly say the training is the real deal! Feeling the burn even on the beginner course."
5 STARS!!! - "The advanced workout is seriously hardcore…anyone thinking you can't get a solid workout from an app needs to this first."
5 STARS!!! - "Feeling the burn baby..and I love it!"
HERE'S WHY YOU NEED IT
Monster Arms Workout Free is the only app you'll need to turn fat into muscle in your arms.
We have the most user-friendly interface that allows you to follow along and do an intense workout at your level and pace.
Our proven system allows you to build muscle and tone your biceps, triceps and forearms in just minutes per day.
- Arm Workout Monthly Membership
- Length of subscription - Monthly
- $12.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
This app provides short videos on how to do exercises (such as push ups), and a timer that tells you what exercises to do say "okay, let's start." The timer is essentially useless with an iPad, unless you plan on carrying it around the gym. It also has pop ups for other apps while the timer is counting (just what I like during my workout).
For beginners, the app does at least show proper form for a few exercises, but lacks any discussion of why you're doing those particular exercises, or how often to work those muscle groups. For everyone else, it's useless.
I don't write many reviews but I saw there's was no reviews for this app and I felt the need to share my experience with it. I've had for just over a month. After using the free for a while I was convinced tat this was my app; I purchased the pro for 99¢. This is very practical for busy people. Is 4-8 minutes depending on difficulty and intensity you get a quick work out and you feel it! I would tell you guys to check out the free version is not half bad!!!
This app is a bit weird for me, on one side are 6 short videos showing basic dumbbell workout. I found this helpful as I'm new to it. And then separately you have the "start workout" option where you basically repeat what you've just seen in those videos, but without the video just with a clock. You're staring at a grey screen trying to remember what is what. Doesn't work for me.
The developer, App And Away Studios LLP, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- App And Away Studios LLP
- 93.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright: 2014 AppAndAway.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monster Arms Workout - Int & Adv $12.99
- your Subscription for 1 month basis with 7 days Free Trial $12.99
- your Subscription for 1 month basis $12.99