Arma 2: Firing Range is the ultimate firing range simulation on iOS, and brings a slice of the extremely realistic Armaverse to your iPhone or iPad. Pick a weapon from dozens available. Examine it within an interactive 3D preview and study its specs - or try it out once!
If you are experiencing any issue please get in touch via Facebook/forums/support emails. We are not able to respond to your comment on iTunes
The game features:
* A huge array of existing weapons (e.g. the M9, the M16 and the VSS Vintorez)
* Multiple firing ranges with different game modes
* Accurate weapon visuals, sounds and ballistics
* Career mode
* Leaderboards & achievements
* Additional firing ranges and weapons to be released
* Augmented Reality support
This version enables you to try out 3 weapons, 1 firing range and 3 levels in the career mode for free. The full game can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
Interested? Check out the official trailer at:
Also, be sure to like us on Facebook for all the latest updates on Arma 2: Firing Range:
- You can unlock the full game by selecting any of the unavailable weapons and pressing the 'Purchase' button -
WHAT'S NEW / TROUBLESHOOTING
* Ads no longer showing in full version
* Minor fixes
* If the game runs in free mode even though you've bought it, simply press Buy/Restore button and confirm that you want to but the game - you will NOT be charged again. The game will just switch to full mode.
* If you have any problems with the current versions please send us a mail to email@example.com. We have no way of communicating with you through iTunes interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game period.
The game is great the graphics and speed are great. The gun motion movement in the scope is almost perfect I love it all now all you need is a interactive range like in arma 2 Oa the "Kill Box" but indoors and a little less hard because of the limited movement of the iPhone and maybe heavy weapons course like the RPG-V M.A.W.S or Javelin on moving tank target not the static wood ones in the other arma games. But thats my opinion and I doubt any of you will take this in mind but yes you make the best games in all of america and maybe the world. I play arma 2 reinforcements hands down best First Person Shooter I've ever played.
Could u make it so we can play what they play on the computer would be nice but not to bad but would rather play the multiplayer made like on computer
Don't upgrade to the paid version
The free version is great fun and I purchased the full game, only to find out there really isn't much more.
At first when it told me I had completed basic training and now needed to check out the weapons, I thought that once I had practiced with a few weapons the game would continue.
Reality eventually set in. There is no more game.
Just keep doing the things that were in the free game with a lot more guns. No more tasks, no more shooting ranges. Nothing.
Enjoy the free game and don't waste your money. Very disappointing.
- IDEA Games a.s.
- 135.6 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Bohemia Interactive a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Arma 2: Firing Range Full Version $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.