A fleet building application for Fantasy Flight's Armada tabletop game! Build your list by adding ships, assigning them upgrades, and adding squadrons and objectives. The app follows standard fleet-building rules and restrictions as you build out your fleet. Plus, you’ll have all cards - ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives - available for reference in your pocket!
- Create and manage Rebel or Imperial fleet lists
- Assign upgrade cards to ships
- Manage squadrons and Objective cards
- Filter expansions, ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives by personal collection when building fleets
- Sort and filter your lists for easy access
- Track wins vs losses to compare which list is more competitive!
- Export fleet lists as text or JSON
- All card details available for reference
- All waves and expansion contents for reference
- Latest FAQ errata included for all cards!
- Fleet building rules are applied automatically
- Includes all waves plus the new Super Star Destroyer and Rebellion of the Rim expansion!
This app is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Fantasy Flight Games and is intended for entertainment only. The Official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. The Official Fantasy Flight Games site can be found at www.fantasyflightgames.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles, and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
- Emergency crash fix
Ratings and Reviews
Found a big not sure what will fix it
This app seems like such a great idea and seemed super easy to use. The issue I ran into is when I tried adding squadrons to my fleet. Tried remaking it and it happened again. It closes the app after trying to add more squadrons to the list. I know this is constantly being improved and I definitely recommend the app just wanted to bring the issue to light in case it was not known already.
Good, but in development.
I'm very glad to have an Armada Fleet builder, though it does not yet include the Corellian Conflict.
Also, there doesn't seem to be any in-app bug reporting, so I'll include it here. It seems to crash when I add a commander to a ship or open a ship with a commander on it.
Despite this, it is super nice to have the beginnings of a fleet builder and the developer has been quick to troubleshoot.
Useful and Portable
An excellent app and something that Armada truly needed. Since Star Wars is hot right now, due to the new movies, updates have been taking a while to make it through Apple’s vetting process. Everything that is in the app works wonderfully. It is very nice to be able to access and design your fleets on your phone or iPad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Hunt
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Prophet Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.