Best-selling arcade puzzler now on the App Store! Life’s tough when you’re an armadillo who can roll but can’t stop—especially when you’re trying to strike it rich in the Wild West! Position the armadillo so you can scoop up the gold while avoiding snakes, scorpions, spikes, and other dangers.
Armadillo Gold Rush has 75+ levels of obstacles, enemies, and traps standing between your armadillo and precious gold. Puzzle out a path that rolls your armadillo over the coins without losing its life. To grab all the gold you’ll need to get clever with bombs, blocks, tunnels, one-way doors, rockets, switches, and most of all your brain!
A mobile best seller for 10+ years, Armadillo Gold Rush has been recreated for iPhone & iPad with updated graphics and easy-to-learn touch controls.
• 75+ unique levels test your reflexes and challenge your puzzle solving skills
• Roll through forest mazes, rocky deserts, underground caves, dark canyons, and more with progressively harder puzzles
• Built-in star system offers many hours of replay
• Clever solutions will increase your combo meter and yield huge scores
• Challenge yourself to solve levels in fewer moves and the fastest possible time
• Unlock new levels as you beat different parts of the game
- Introducing the free version of Armadillo Gold Rush! If you have previously downloaded the paid version, you can upgrade to this one and you won't see any ads!
- If you don't want to wait to play later levels, you can now unlock all levels via an in-app purchase.
- Cloud save bug fix
- Achievements bug fix
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some many great levels; kids love it too
I love this game because each level gets a little more challenging and introduces new objects to interact with. My kids love it because they think the armadillo is cute and they like to just cruise around the board catching coins & fruit and laughing at the fun sound effects.
I love appabove
Appabove is good and gameloft is too
Great levels, lots of fun
Features a cute character and a whole bunch of well crafted puzzles. Tons of different blocks that change the level makes lots and lots of play time.
The developer, AppAbove Games LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.