Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/armellogame
Follow us on Twitter: @armellogame
Terms of Service: http://www.armello.com/termsofservice/
1) Compatible with iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro, iPhone 6 and up
Welcome to the land of Armello, thanks for playing and sending through your feedback, bug reports, and love!
- GDPR compliance
- Localisation fixes for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Japanese in the Main Menu and card descriptions
- Removed the Rivals "Coming Soon" banner
If you run into any issues please use the in-game Bug Sending tool or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
this game is so fun but...
Armello is such a unique game that captivates me every time. The game provides novellas to connect with the characters, and the characters themselves are all very charming. there's so much to it and I wish there were other games more like this. although it is fun, the updates are very inconsistent and you only get new stuff once every 5-7 months (usually a new chest series). I think the developers have a lot of catching up to do specifically for the mobile version of this game if you compare it with the Xbox and PC version. The app usually runs pretty smoothly but there is an occasional but very annoying glitch that happens now and again where the game just stops after a person finishes their turn and the game doesn't advance, which makes everyone leave and have to start a new game. Apart from the updates and glitching, its a bit nostalgic since it has a Redwall sort of vibe which is why i loved it so much in the first place and even though there isnt a lot of new stuff it never gets boring! I strongly recommend this game to everyone and I hope the Devs read this so they can maybe fix the glitch or the update problem.
Previous Review Mysteriously Deleted So...
This is a great mobile adaptation of the PC/Mac game. While it’s “free-to-play,” the inevitable IAPs have nothing to do with cooldowns and timers, and are, instead, persistent content. You can pretty much unlock everything for about the same price as purchasing the game outright on desktop. Of course, if they were to charge the full price upfront, nobody would buy it because mobile gamers only like “free” games <eye roll>.
Why not 5 stars then? Because the developers just couldn’t resist inserting a “loot crate” mechanic into the game in the form of Wyld Chests. These cost real money, but the contents can range from mostly worthless to extremely valuable, with the odds being heavily skewed toward mostly worthless. Of course, if you get enough of these near worthless dice, you can combine 5 of them to form a randomly selected upgraded set of dice from the next tier. You can then combine these twice more to get the ultimate dice (which are still just dice, By the way). That’s 500 pairs of dice to upgrade from the lowest tier to the highest.
Stay off of this expensive hamster wheel. Be patient. Log in once per day to get the free chest, and just focus on playing the game instead of gloating over your dice during multiplayer games because your dice are moar awesomer than theirs.
A fine game. Hope you have the time to play it.
Armello is a game that I never knew I wanted: a classic tabletop game with a board and dice on my phone. It’s random, almost chaotic at times, and I couldn’t enjoy the thrill more. If you care about this sort of thing, which I definitely do, you can plunge into the story behind the game and characters through novellas that League of Geeks releases, which add that lore satisfaction which isn’t necessary but assuredly appreciated. And just like actual board games, Armello takes a while to finish. One game, if played seriously, can stretch for twenty minutes to half an hour, which is relatively short by board games standards but absurdly long for most mobile games, at least the ones I play. You’ll also want to have your phone charged or charging while playing, as this game goes through battery life like Cookie Monster through chocolate chip cookies. And if you’re playing online and someone quits, I’m so sorry you have to face the bloodthirsty, unrelenting abomination that takes their place. But overall, Armello is the kind of fun from a different time and one rarely seen in mobile games, and that’s a wonderful thing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- 849.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Offer $2.99
- Shower of Shards $9.99
- Bag of Shards $4.99
- Fistful of Shards $0.99
- Wagon of Shards $25.99
- Chest of Shards $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.