The Armenia Travel guide offers you a complete and up to date city guide for Yerevan as well as on the most important other cities and travel destinations in Armenia.
Features of the Armenia Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Armenia including Yerevan, Gyumri and more.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Armenia we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Armenia.
* An offline map of Armenia and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Armenian phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Armenia.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sponsored by Turkish Airlines???
Triposo guides are generated by computers and obviously have no understanding of the geopolitics and history of the regions, particularly since the border with Turkey is closed and this is the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide which Turkey continues to deny.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 304.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.