You play World of Tanks ?
To maximize your chances of success you need the absolute best companion app for your games !
Learn about armor protection, shell penetration and modules location of any tank of the World of Tank series.
Choose a gun and a target vehicle and you will learn how to survive and deal maximum damage !
Armor Inspector will show you every weak spot of any tank in the game. hide them, and aim at them.
- armor details of 400+ vehicles available
- details from any angle or distance from 3D
- select any gun and ammo in the game.
- penetration chance calculated in real time
- HE predicted damage map view
- Detailed information about each armor group
- internal modules and crew in 3D model for most tanks
- no ads
Version 2.0 is an entirely new app, and better in every bit !
fun to use and interact with, easier to visualize models.
English and Russian languages only for now, but we will add other languages soon.
* Armor Inspector is an application for World of Tanks and WoT Blitz games.
* Armor Inspector does not belong to Wargaming, the producer of the World of Tanks series of games.
* Armor Inspector is developed independently in accordance with WG DPP terms and policies.
The images and 3d models contained within are copyrighted by Wargaming.Net LLP and tank stats are intellectual property of Wargaming.Net : Copyright © 1998 - 2015 Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net.
wot pc 22.214.171.124 data update
Ratings and Reviews
Such an amazing app, for WoT, WoTB and WoT Console!
I've recommended this app so many times, mainly because it changes the way you play WoT, and makes it a lot more tactical. It's not just if you pierce an armored vehicle, but where, and how. This app improved my win rate so much, as now I got memorized the module configurations of tanks, and the crew member's positions, which can make a huge difference in battle (especially if you are in a tank with a huge caliber shell [like the old, broken T49A in Blitz], knowing where the fuel tanks, ammo racks, and other modules are really help)
Better Than Ever!
After taking a nearly two-year hiatus from playing World of Tanks, Blitz, for a variety of reasons, I recently decided to give it another try.
I’m finding that a whole lot has changed, like the addition of French, Chinese & Japanese Tech Trees, along with several new maps. I’ve even seen a couple of “Fantasy Tanks.”
That said, I’ve found this app to be virtually indispensable, and it has helped me get back up to speed quickly and efficiently......
Awesome app for the price
The amount of work and the price they ask is not fair , it’s really well made kinda wish they made a pc version !
They cover every version of wot from pc blitz and console each with their own textures and models!!
All in all really happy with this app use it all the time thanks guys
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew Karpushin
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Andrew Karpushin, Clement Durand
- In-App Purchases
- Big Bundle $13.99
- Confrontation Mode $5.99
- Collision Mode $2.99
- Cutaway view $2.99