Armored Squad is a fast paced team shooter with mechs, robots and tanks with bright colorful graphics.
Grab your friends and join online PVP battles!
Or play 60 offline levels and fight against AI bots.
Fight with lasers, swords and rocket launchers at the same time! Our robots can use multiple weapons simultaneously.
Force fields and jump jets, boosters and shields, tons of guns - equip the mech to fit your style of play.
Repair your allies and put defensive sentry guns.
Search for hidden mech blueprints.
Collect parts of destroyed robots to assemble new robots.
Achieve new ranks in multiplayer or single player duels.
Unlock all three levels of dificulty.
A lot of game modes won't let you get bored: Capture The Flag, Control Points, Bomb Delivery, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and so on!
The game is easy to control. Show us your skill!
See you on the battlefield!
- new right weapon: Sticky Bomb Launcher
- new masks and shields for humanoid robots
- UI updates
- Press and hold the ability button to execute it's alternative action.
Some examples of alternative actions:
- Melee weapon: throw weapon
- Kamikadze bomb: drop the bomb on the ground
- Shield: throw away enemies with impulse of energy
- Sentry gun ( dispenser) : Pick up the sentry immidiately after it has been put
- Jump Jets: Perform a higher jump.
Ratings and Reviews
Fix this please
I accidentally deleted the game and downloaded it again and all my progress has been lost why is this? Please fix this
How to get two towers
Um how do we get two towers itns not showing up on my offline match modes do we need to get campain toturial
Ok so it fun game and all but everything is WAY 2 Expensive I mean seriously 950K just for a robot?!??? Plus when u buy it it isn't rlly even good until u buy stuff for it which is usually Really expensive other than that it's a good game
- Andrey Kubyshkin
- 325.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Andrey Kubyshkin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.