Around.io Instagram Push lets you post your products to Instagram easily, with just one tap.
Around.io Instagram Push is a companion app to Around.io, a social media scheduling app for small businesses selling on marketplaces like Etsy and Storenvy or through platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Big Cartel etc.
**Here's how it works:**
- You can post any products from your store to Instagram in one tap
And you can schedule posts for Instagram:
- You schedule posts for Instagram through your Around.io account (on the web).
- When it's time, you will get notifications on Around.io Instagram Push app.
- You tap on "Post to Instagram" and your post will be ready to go on Instagram!
While Instagram does not allow apps to auto-post on users' behalf, you can still save all the time spent on crafting Instagram posts. Around.io's web app makes it super-easy to create, edit and schedule posts ready for Instagram.
**Why should you use Around.io Instagram Push app?**
1. When you use Around.io to schedule posts to Instagram, you need a way to get notified when it's time to post to Instagram. Around.io Instagram Push makes this possible.
2. With Around.io Instagram Push, you don't have to re-write captions or take photos all the time. Everything is ready. You just have to tap.
3. You don't have to "remember" to promote your store on Instagram. Schedule posts and that's it — the app will take care of reminding you when it's time to post.
Around.io is a smart social media automation tool that online sellers use to promote their shops on popular social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and more.
- Bug fixes for ios 11
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic when it works correctly
I’m sure there is a lot that goes into creating an app and I try to be understanding with bugs and technical issues. But I am getting so frustrated with this app. I’ve been using around.io for a couple years now and I love it! I use them to help stay on top of all my social media. One of the biggest being Instagram. But I can say, with no hesitation, that this app has worked incorrectly more often then it has worked correctly. They fixed the last bug issues, (which took over a month to fix) it worked beautifully for about three days and now there’s a whole new issue and now I can’t post to Instagram from my phone at all now.
Hoping it gets fixed very soon!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.