Arpeggionome (pronounced ahr-pej-ee-oh-nohm) is a new musical instrument designed to play arpeggios*.
• "Arpeggionome makes amazing patterns in arrays of pulsing circles" (Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music)
• "A masterpiece in design and functionality" (smitematter.com)
• Rated as the "Most Creative MIDI App" by iPadMusic.com
• "Arpeggionome Pro is a very very powerful arpeggiator that can really take your music to the next level" (Chip Boaz, iosmusicandyou.com)
• "If you like great Arpeggiators, this is it!" (Jordan Rudess)
Design an arpeggio pattern with various knobs and buttons, then move up-and-down the matrix to set its speed, or left-and-right to set its pitch. Tilt the device to control volume and pitchbend, or shake for vibrato. Also, with the Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase, Arpeggionome for iPhone can be used to control other iOS music apps, external gear, and computer software like never before.
*An arpeggio is a musical technique where notes in a chord are played in sequence, rather than ringing out simultaneously.
Back from near the brink of 64-bit destruction :]
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have Music App! Absolutely Stellar!
While this app can definitely be used all by its self, I find it most useful as a midi control interface with other music apps.
I use it for inspiration when making leads or melodies. Its really easy to use and works with most every iOS music app.
Very happy to see the iPhone version go 64-bit!
I was relieved to see the developer update the iPad version for 64-bit devices not too long ago, but the iPhone version is the one I used more and often, so I'm glad to see it will survive the 32-bit purge.
Useful and beautiful
Nothing elaborate to say, it's simply one of my favorites. Surprisingly, extraordinarily musical app. I love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.