### September Sale ###
Arpeggist is a MIDI Note arpeggiator with a very flexible step matrix editor for programming and a unique “rolling dice” random arpeggio generator. You can build arpeggios from scratch or use one of the factory arpeggios as foundation. You can also create an unlimited number of user arpeggio presets.
Just play a chord or a single note and it gets transformed into a grooving monophonic synth line or a rhythmical chord pattern.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• User programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 40 Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie (bound notes), accent, transposition and note order
• Use to control MIDI compatible Synthesiser
• Play trigger notes live with the onscreen keyboard.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
• Chord generator plays complex chords on one finger playing.
• Internal sound generator.
• Selectable Arpeggiator MIDI Output port.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
• Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
• Inter App Audio
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for virtual MIDI input/output connections.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- virtual MIDI was broken
Ratings and Reviews
Very old app, hope it gets updated
Was good once, now it is no longer used and updated. au3 and ableton link support, please
One of the coolest things about the various Virsyn synthesizers is the arpeggiator. And this app has everything that makes the Virsyn arpeggiators as interesting as they are, especially the randomization. I could play around with this thing for hours.
BUT... the worst thing about this app is that it’s really unfriendly as far as “playing with others”. Virsyn support, please, PLEASE, make this app an AUv3. Having the Arpeggist available to use in AUM would be a major improvement. Please consider. I would even be willing to pay for an IAP to add AUv3 capabilities.
Needs another update ASAP
The one time this app worked without crashing
on iPad Air 2 it was fantastic! Wonderful arp, great randomization tools. Etc
BUT after that, even after reinstalling IT CRASHES EVERY TIME I try and assign midi in
and out. PLease update, as I love your apps
and would give this one five stars if it just worked
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harry Gohs
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.