The ARRIS® HomeAssure™ App is a simple way to monitor and manage your in-home Wi-Fi network from the convenience of your mobile device! For too long, users have not set internet access rules or managed the quality / availability of their in-home Wi-Fi network – simply because it was too complicated to access. This app removes the barriers to being informed about your Wi-Fi network and the devices connected to it.
From this app, you can easily:
• View attached Wi-Fi devices on your home Wi-Fi network, like tablets, PCs, televisions, mobile phones, and home automation controls / sensors
• Learn about weak Wi-Fi signal locations in your home so you can improve signal quality through strategic Wi-Fi network extender placement
• Make basic changes to your Wi-Fi settings to improve access to your Wi-Fi network for all devices, including guest devices
• Ensure Wi-Fi devices optimize their Wi-Fi connections and periodically refresh these settings for maximum performance
• Run and save speed tests between your Wi-Fi device and the Access Point to check if speed issues are caused by the Internet or your home Wi-Fi network
• Set basic Internet Access / Parental Control rules for the different authorized Wi-Fi devices on your network to limit Internet abuse
• The ARRIS HomeAssure app improves your visibility into your in-home Wi-Fi network, putting you in charge of your Wi-Fi experience!
The ARRIS HomeAssure™ app improves your visibility into your in-home Wi-Fi network, putting you in charge of your Wi-Fi experience!
This application is compatible with the following ARRIS products:
ARRIS DOCSIS 3.0 Platforms
• DG2460: Wi-Fi Data Gateway
• DG2470: Wi-Fi Data Gateway
• DG3260: Wi-Fi Data Gateway
• DG3270: Wi-Fi Data Gateway
• TG1652: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
• TG1682: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
• TG2472: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
• TG2482: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
• TG2492S: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
ARRIS DOCSIS 3.1 Platforms
• DG3450: Wi-Fi Data Gateway
• TG3452: Wi-Fi Telephony Gateway
ARRIS Wi-Fi Extenders
-iOS 13 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like someone else mentioned. It’s asking for credentials but if it’s your first time how do you go about creating a account?
When I typed in the correct info, app claimed it couldn’t connect cause wifi was lost. Thing is, wifi isn’t lost. I had to go online through my laptop to set up my internet modem and even though wifi is working perfectly for every other device I have including my phone, the app claims “wifi lost”. Disappointing & a total waste of my time to even bother downloading the app.
Parental Controls Do Not Work
Okay for basic functions such as which devices are connected to the network, change SSID and/or password. Makes it easy to use without having to login to a computer. However, parental controls to block certain devices does not work.
- ARRIS Group, Inc.
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ARRIS International plc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.