Help a man travel through his dreams, as he must learn to accept his own death.
Arrog is an enigmatic puzzle adventure game featuring hand-drawn art and set in a black-and-white world with color accents.
• Playtime between 20-30 min
• Make sense of a bizarre world made out of traditional animations and portrayed in a unique black-and-white artstyle in this intense narrative experience
• A hand-crafted soundtrack will accompany you as you progress through each segment of the story
• Discover puzzles along your journey that you will decipher through simple interactions and logic
• Experience another view about death and what it represents, based on Latin American folklore
• Immerse yourself in this short but poetic tale without words
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too short for A Great Game
This game was on my preorder list as soon as I saw it. I love games in this category and was super excited to get to play this as soon as it was released. However, this game became disappointing after I completed it in 20 minutes, give or take a few minutes. Puzzles was simple but not a lot to it in furthering the story. Meaning I was hoping the puzzles were intertwined with the story. I am just hoping after paying for this small game there will be episodes or more to it added along the way.
But I do give kudos to the people behind the game. The game in itself with involving death as it is much a taboo in most societies gives a way for others to look at it from others perspectives.
Good but the intro
The intro is not the best it throws you in the and I don’t think there was a tutorial but once you get past the intro it’s not hard And some parts take long but the game is very good (if you like this game I would recommend monument valley)
Way too short
I like the fact that it was a unique game. There was nothing difficult or challenging about it, very relaxing. I didn’t understand what the story was about, other than a person died. What was the purpose of the hippo? It was just way too short for a paid game. I finished it in 20 minutes.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.