Art & Science of Homeopathic Pharmacy Mobile App is an e-book mobile app on pioneering work on homeopathic pharmacy by Dr. Sumit Goel and a leading text book on the subject of homeopathic pharmacy in most of the homeopathic colleges and schools. The easy to use, read & listen, bookmark features of this mobile app are ideal book material for students of homeopathy. It is well presented and complied from the original sources like Hahnemann and the Pharmacopoeia.
With this e-book mobile app,
- You can easily access the index of the book.
- Read the book chapter wise
- Sit and listen to the book while app reads it for you using built in text to speech feature of the app
- Bookmark, highlight, important text and make note of it to access it later
- Change font, color of the reading panel for better reading.
About the Book:
Homeopathic Pharmacy is the art and science of collecting, combining, preserving, preparing and standardising drugs and medicines. It also includes compounding and dispensing of the medicines.
"Art and Science of Homeopathic Pharmacy" by Dr. Sumit Goel is well presented and complied from the original sources like Hahnemann and the Pharmacopoeia. It covers every aspect of the subject starting from the sources to the dispensing of the medicines. Each chapter is explained with correlation to Organon which increases the understanding of both the subjects. Each chapter ends with self-assessment points and a questionnaire.
ART AND SCIENCE OF HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACY is a pioneering work and the leading text on the subject of homeopathic pharmacy internationally. It is a prescribed textbook and a complete reference work for homeopaths and homeopathic students
This book by Dr. Sumit Goel is now recommended as the standard textbook for basic as well as post-graduate studies in India and for mainstream homeopathic students internationally.
- Mind Technologies Private Limited
- 73.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Mind Technologies Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.