Art Conspiracy is street-level philanthropy with equal parts community art event and fundraiser. Every year in November, more than 150 artists converge on a warehouse-turned-art studio to create unique works of art on Art Con’s signature 18 x 18 plywood boards. These original creations are sold in fast-paced, high-energy auctions, with local bands peforming in between auctions.
Every year, Art Conspiracy chooses a new beneficiary to receive the proceeds of our November event. We're proud to have raised over $450,000 for Dallas area non-profit arts organizations during our 14-year history.
• Improved playback toolbar in Band and Playlist controllers to handle 'pause' events
• Featured bands are now presented shuffled
• We miss you and hope to see your lovely faces this fall
• Thanks for supporting Art Con. Xo
Previously (13.5) ---
• Updates controller was refactored to use Core Data, so calendar events will remain visible off-line.
• Speaking of Core Data, the *entire app* now works on- and off-line. Hooray!
• UI refresh for the Auctions controller (artist 'cards').
• Playback toolbar in Bands and Playlist controllers was rebuilt from scratch using SF Symbols (iOS 13), and now includes album artwork.
• Music playback starts *way* faster now.
• Had to remove a few albums from the Playlist that are no longer available in Apple Music. Boo.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for artists and art lovers!
I love that I can browse events of the artists and musicians I saw at ArtCon. The events are far-paced so having a record of what I saw and loved is wonderful. I favorited many artists that I didn't get to take home in the auction and keep up with their work now. Thanks for connecting me!
Great utility app to have.
All the info I need and more. Easy interface and communication options. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.