Art Conspiracy is street-level philanthropy with equal parts community art event and fundraiser. Every year in November, more than 150 artists converge on a warehouse-turned-art studio to create unique works of art on Art Con’s signature 18 x 18 plywood boards. These original creations are sold in fast-paced, high-energy auctions, with local bands peforming in between auctions.
Every year, Art Conspiracy chooses a new beneficiary to receive the proceeds of our November event. We're proud to have raised over $450,000 for Dallas area non-profit arts organizations during our 14-year history.
Happy New Year! Happy Art Con Update! ---
• Favorites are now synced to Core Data and will remain available off-line. Also added search to the Favorites controller.
• Art Con Playlist (217 albums) syncs to Core Data as well, and may be browsed off-line. Streaming still requires a connection obvs.
• Beneficiaries controller got a facelift and support for Core Data, so that one works off-line now, too.
• Thanks for supporting Art Con. Xo.
Previously (13.1) ---
• Event calendar (Updates controller) dispels with transparent overlays and now shows more metadata.
• Playlist controller shows larger artwork, badged new arrivals, and Playlist search! Neat.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for artists and art lovers!
I love that I can browse events of the artists and musicians I saw at ArtCon. The events are far-paced so having a record of what I saw and loved is wonderful. I favorited many artists that I didn't get to take home in the auction and keep up with their work now. Thanks for connecting me!
Great utility app to have.
All the info I need and more. Easy interface and communication options. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.