Love to draw or doodle? Don’t just keep it to yourself! Snap a picture of it and share it with a positive and encouraging community.
Art Amino is the fastest growing mobile social network for people who love to create art! Art Amino wants to see your work and encourage your artistic growth!
- SHARE your drawings, paintings, digital works, sketches, and creations with other artists! Traditional art, digital art, pen or pencil, cartoons, paint, sculpture— whatever your medium, Art Amino welcomes you.
- MEET other inspiring and supportive artists from around the world!
- ASK questions and get encouraging critiques for improving your style!
- UPLOAD your works, create a portfolio, and discuss techniques. Get feedback on your Works in Progress.
- ENGAGE in community challenges to showcase your talent.
- BUILD a profile that showcases your unique artistic point of view.
Dust off your pencils and brushes and jump into the world of Art Amino!
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nope. Not for serious adult artists.
You must set up an account before you look around. After checking out the site, i realized it’s not what I’m looking for at all. It appears to be run by (probably) self-appointed teenage leaders. If you are into comics and manga, this might be for you. There’s lots of what looks like beginning artists and young kids - and lots of copying of other art. Frankly, I had difficulty finding good, serious artists. The guidelines say you are supposed to cite/give credit to artists, but I was flamed for flagging copyright infringement. There are also rules about not using fast-moving GIFs, but they’re everywhere- including in the guidelines. Also, there are tons of guidelines and rules, but I can’t find anything that will let me delete my profile. The person who recommended this app to me is surely laughing their head off.
Good mechanics, moderators are a joke
Overall, this is a very sturdy app that works well on iOS devices. It allows you to post your artwork.
However, the moderators (the people who enforce the community guidelines) constantly abuse their power. Nobody knows where their power came from (or even if they earned it in any way other than seniority), but they abuse it. Heavily.
If you’re looking to bond with a community of artists, you’re or of luck. If the group chat is “off topic” (not always talking about art) it’ll be disabled.
I know someone who got banned for a topless drawing of a woman. ITS ART. Apparently the moderators don’t seem to be mature enough to understand that.
Want to try to reason with them? Go head. You won’t get very far, as they don’t seem able to understand their own guidelines. They’ll say polite things like “have a nice day” or “I don’t wish to discuss the matter any further” to mask their power trip.
Overall, it’s not a bad app at all. It’s designed very well and has a lot of promise. I just feel that it would go further if they had better people to manage it.
It’s way better than expected, I like the system of what you see, not only do you see the good art, you see the newer art so then you can find newer good art without purposefully searching for it (if that makes any sense). I will post a piece and immediately get likes with how many people there are. Not only that but the community is very positive, from what I’ve learned being there, people will only criticize your art if asked to do so. It’s overall a great community to do art, and look at art, it’s amazing. 💕
- Narvii Inc.
- 118.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Narvii Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.