Ever dreamed about building your own gallery? Maintaining and curating it, picking out which exhibits to show to the public? Achieving fame and fortune, making billions and becoming a museum billionaire tycoon?
You can do exactly that (and more!) with Art Inc - let your wildest art gallery dreams come true! Climb to the top of the world and show off your unique exhibits and world-famous artifacts for everyone to ooh and aah at. Go for gold, strike for riches - bathe in cash!
Start as a no-name gallery and level up to become the most epic, first-class, famous place to be. Bid at celebrated auctions to buy famous artifacts only billionaires can afford: from Ancient Egyptian Mummies, Rare Gold Pieces, Science Fiction Alien UFOs to Prehistoric Dinosaur Fossils - collect them all!
ART INC: GALLERY SIMULATOR - FEATURES
- Easy, Fun, Idle Gameplay: Bid for artwork, sculptures, airplanes, wall hangings, bones and more at exclusive auctions!
- Your Favorite Art: Collect famous artwork, celebrated sculptures and classical statues by Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci and more.
- Be Trendy: Put up exhibits and artifacts depending on what’s the most trending at the moment to earn more gold, cash and money! (Mmm, my favorite three words!)
- Collect Them All: Make billions and hire high profile and unique characters to keep your gallery safe! From celebrities, fictional characters to famous artists! (Even aliens, too!)
- Friendship Matters: Go on idle personal quests requested by your recruits and collect treasures and riches hidden all over the world.
- Get Money: Collect donations of appreciation (like cash, diamonds, gold - and let’s not forget, money, money, MONEY) from visitors of your gallery!
- Become a Billionaire Tycoon: Search for gold and riches - for there’s fame and fortune galore waiting just for you at the end of the adventure!
- Achieve Capitalist Fame: Be the Capitalist Dream! Achieve fame and fortune by placing your museum at the top of the rankings!
- Hours and Hours of Content: You’ll always find something to do, whether it’s decorating, managing or bidding! (And even when you’re off the game too - idle rules!)
- Exciting and Casual: From stress-free idle adventure gameplay to high-octane bidding wars, there’s something for everyone!
- Completely Free: Free to play… For life!
BID ON THE BEST ART AT EXCLUSIVE AUCTIONS
Compete with other bougie billionaire auction-goers to buy the art that you want for your gallery! Flaunt your billions, your cash and riches! Bid for great artifacts and use fancy skills to beat others back! Find out what kind of artwork is trending and display them to gain massive rewards!
BRING BACK THE MONA LISA
What happened to the REAL Mona Lisa? Track down what the elusive Silver Fox stole from you and teach him a lesson! Follow the exciting storyline by completing quests and collecting recruits. Collect back your riches and fortune to become an even better museum tycoon!
RECRUIT THE BEST HEROES, VILLAINS AND EXPLORERS!
With help from your trusty butler-caretaker Wilfred, add famous characters to your arsenal and hire them to help you out at the gallery! Recruit guards, explorers and buyers from the Renaissance to classic mystery novels! Adventure around the world for billions of priceless artifacts!
UPGRADE YOUR GALLERY
Improve and evolve your magnificent exhibits by going on adventures and quests; gain coins, cash, gems and use them to hire new recruits, customize your exhibits and bid on art! Become an idle museum tycoon billionaire!
WANT TO BUILD YOUR OWN WORLD-CLASS GALLERY? BECOME A MUSEUM TYCOON AND DOWNLOAD ART INC: GALLERY SIMULATOR TODAY!
Are you having problems? Email us at Support@pixio.co or contact us ingame by going to Settings> Help and Support.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW EXPLORATION MINIGAME?!
We heard you loud and clear - we've revamped EVERY exploration quest in the game, board game style! Dive in to see what the hype's about!
WE ALSO PRESENT TO YOU... THE EMPEROR'S NEW TREASURE!
The long lost Aztec Museum has been found! Meet cute Llamas, witness Quetzalcoatl and joke around with first name The, last name Emperor!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is a one of a kind. At first I thought it was going to be a lot like tiny tower, and I did for about a day, until I figured out what the featured artwork icon in the top left meant. That makes the game much different from tiny tower alone, not to mention the horizontal gameplay vs vertical gameplay. This game is also a collecting game, rather than buildings game, which I really like! I’ve always loved collection games and this game is no exception! I would like to see some more variety in the visitors behaviors to add to the ambiance of the game, along with more decorations and more to do with diamonds. Some visitor behaviors I had in mind were people sitting in the chair and sketching, people either taking pictures or looking at it more carefully, or people that are reading the plaque. These might seem nit picky, but I think it will add a LOT to the atmosphere of the game similar to Disco Zoo. I also think people should make more comments to their friends or family about the artwork. Maybe add some art specific lines? I also think a section of collection should be earned from an online auction, like you have to bid against other players or something, the only problem would be people who paid to get a ton of coin, but I guess it’s up to you as a the devs what happens next. These are a few humble suggestions as an app lover. Thanks! Can’t wait to see what’s next in the game!
Great game, 2 issues
1. Saving up for 500 billion for the last event auctions is ridiculous, you have to constantly get coin multipliers or wait until the next event comes around in order to get anywhere near it. It’s incredibly frustrating, and it took me months to even do it on the Egyptian event, which was the first one.
2. The rates for getting new caretakers is also garbage. I’ve been playing this game since it came out, and I’m just missing one caretaker. I get a free caretaker every morning and every night, every day, and I’m just missing one in the 1-4 star area. I’ve almost maxed out everyone of that level, and I just need the last guy. On top of that, I’ve spent over 3,000 gems at least buying 4-6 star caretakers, and I only get repeats now. No new caretakers in any events. I’ve even gotten the same 6 star character 5 times, it’s so dumb.
Other than those things, I love this game, that’s why I’ve kept it around. But because of those two issues, I’m frustrated. The gala has really helped though
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We're still actively developing and balancing the game so we really appreciate hearing from players how we can improve the game. If you have any more specific comments, we would love to hear more at email@example.com. If you suspect that the last caretaker you're missing might be due to a technical issue too, please do email us as well. Also be sure to check the new update, with new artifacts and auctions at the Gala museum!
Updated review: have to give 4/5 stars instead of 5/5 because I stopped playing. It just takes way too long to expand your museum which makes me not want to go to auctions which makes me not want to play. Also, my art gets stolen so often and the app freezes when that happens.
This game is amazing. I saw it on the App Store a month ago and preordered it. I was super pumped when I saw it appear on my home screen. The game itself is fun and you actually do make money fairly quickly. I do have a few suggestions though... firstly, I wish I could display more art in my museum without it being SO expensive. It goes from 1 million to 1 billion to 100 billion! It’s just too far of a jump to keep me interested in playing the game. I’ve already reached a billion, but I want to actively grow my museum and 100 billion just seems like it’s going to take a very long time. I really enjoy the double money with ads, and that you can watch multiple ads for more time. I don’t mind watching ads because this game is great, and whoever designed it should be making money from it! The museum needs more personality too! We should be able to paint the walls, change floor, add decor, etc. it’s annoying seeing an ugly boxed area at the end, despite being a billionaire. Also we haven’t earned cash which can buy other things. Overall, a GREAT game! Just please add more things to keep the game interesting and fun!
- PIXIO LIMITED
- 667.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © Pixio Ltd. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Double Video Reward Pack $0.99
- Starter's Pack $4.99
- A Vault of Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.