Virtual Tracing Paper!! Trace your photos and saved images.
Only app that provides the facility to zoom the source image up to 15x, for easy tracing.
HOW TO TRACE
1. Choose your source image by tapping the photo library / camera button.
2. Move or zoom the source image to choose the part you want to trace.
3. Tap the compose button. this will bring a virtual tracing paper above the source image.
4. Draw with your finger on the tracing paper and complete the visible part.
5. Hide the tracing paper by pressing the eject button.
6. Re-position or change the zoom level of source image, then repeat 3 and 4 to complete the whole image trace.
7. After completing the trace, (or you can do it in between) choose the save button to save the trace image to your photo album or documents folder.
8. Saved trace image in documents folder can be retrieved using iTunes.
Landscape orientation support
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app it's great for drawing over images to create a handmade drawing of your own. But this app crashes every 5 minutes and doesn't save your work. If u want to do a 3 sec drawing this is great for u, but if your like me and want to actually spend time and effort on a drawing then find a different app because I can't even draw for 5 minutes without it crashing and deleting my work.....
Doesn't Even Work
My friend downloaded this on her iPhone 5 and it works perfectly fine. But on my iPhone 6 it doesn't even load a picture... I'm not sure if it's the version, but don't waste your money on this rip off.
Lose all your work if you get a call
I like this. I do. But on my test run, after 20 minutes of tracing a cool photo, guess what? Phone call. Answer. Hang up. Go back to my work and POOF! It's all gone. Thanks, devs. Lot of foresight you had there with that. Want to guess what my suggestion is for the next update? I'll edit my review and increase the rating if you fix that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.