• EXPLORE the fallen continent of Drake
• JOURNEY between realms for new challenges
• RAID dragon lairs to collect eggs and train your own dragon
• SUMMON dozens of mythical heroes with powerful abilities
• CHOOSE from five mighty races to raise your army
• CONTROL hundreds of warriors on a breathtaking field of battle
• CHALLENGE your friends to thrilling real-time duels
• BUILD your stronghold and besiege the enemy
• DISCOVER a beautiful, hand-crafted continent
• DEFEAT evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
• CONQUER the six kingdoms and become Emperor of Nore
Automatic Subscription Renewal in Art of Conquest
• Subscription content: When you purchase an in-game subscription, you will gain access to the following subscription rewards:
1. Building Queue Limit +2
2. Upgrade Queue Limit +2
3. Free Rush +10 minutes
4. Shield Time +2 hours
• Subscription period: 1 month (monthly subscription)
• Subscription price: $1.99/month
• Payment: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Cancellation: To cancel a subscription, on your device please go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions and turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• Renewal: Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the current period ends. Once the payment is processed, your in-game subscription will be extended for another month.
• Automatic Subscription Renewal service agreement:
• Stronghold level cap raised to 50
• New event: The Pinnacle
• Conquer Drake event rework
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would like to see
I have enjoyed this game for about 1 and 1/2 years. The game provides many hours of enjoyment each day. I have met many new friends as well. I do not have many complaints about AoC. While I make the statements below, I have to say I will enjoy many more years of game play on AoC.
One thing that could improve is the battles against dragons, golems or other large creatures. When attacking them you have to reduce the amount of Hit Points (HP) they have. This is shown by how many bars they loose. However, if you attack and they do not loose an entire bar then it is like that damage never happened. So... I think that if you take out 5.5 of 8 bars of HP in one attack then when the next attack begins the creature should only have 2.5 bars of HP instead of 3 bars.
The only other thing that I would like to see, and I am sure many others that play daily would agree, is a way to even out the amount of money English speaking players spend for items versus the amount Chinese players spend. For instance if a Chinese player spends the equivalent of $10 for items, an English speaking player has to spend $100 to get the same amount of items. This discrepancy really alienated many English speaking players because of the difficulty when they try to compete to win battles/events.
Fun but with some issues.
The gameplay mechanics are excellent. It keeps me active when I got time to spend. However there is a lot of present issues that leave a base taste in my mouth. The first thing is the hero’s. I understand you need to make money however making it take more than a 100 dollars to get one hero is a big problem. All hero’s should have a chance to be found in the void. Make it a random chance even if the percentile is low. It would give more things for a player to grind for. The second thing is the stronghold and city system. Having. A required power is kind of a load of garbage. If your gonna have it the numbers should be greatly reduced. Once a person reaches lvl 14 or higher you a expected to have more than half your troops be gold. Which kinda makes grinding army’s up impossible when you gold max is never that high in the first place. I’m going to 3 Star this game because I greatly want to see improvements. I will change my rating in the future if these issues get better or worse. P.S- finding English people is way to difficult.
Edit- so I replayed it with a friend for a while, and the same issues are present but worse as prices seem to have been increased, Keeping American and Chinese servers desperate for example could help mitigate the problem, as they tend to be able to advance faster and cheaper.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Commander, thanks for your feedback. We will do our best to optimize the settings in game and will create more easy for players to get their favorite hero. If you have any suggestions or problems, welcome to contact us via in game support. We are willing to help you.
Way over priced
While you want to make money as a game your pricing is ridiculous and over priced. Sadly you still have people willing to pay these prices and just over take them game. I’ve played on several servers and there is always a few people who kill your servers thus making others quit. Which I am sure you don’t care due to you making money but still ruin it for the rest of the people who would like to enjoy the game. You also charge a $100 bucks for 1 single digital character?? That’s insane you can play an entire game on a platform device and the whole game is 60 bucks where do you figure one of your digital characters is worth $100? This is a horrible money grab and insane. But you seem to be in it for a quick buck and move on not caring if people stay and Continue to play or not. The in game purchase prices are way to high and there should be a limit as to how much and what can be bought to make it more fair for everyone instead of like I said a handful of players paying to win and killing your domains and haveing to constantly merge or open new ones. Lower prices and make the game actually fun to play rather than waiting for ever to do things while things regenerate so you can play with out selling your house to afford this game!
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Linari $0.99
- 300 Linari $4.99
- 980 Linari $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.