The Art of Manliness App will increase your manliness by 274% right after you download it. You’ll get the latest articles from the site and access to our manly podcasts all in one place. And it’s completely FREE.
Information about available in app purchase:
- Title: No Ads Subscription
- Length: 1 month, renews automatically. Ads will be removed from this application during any active subscription periods.
- Price: $1.99 USD per month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- New homepage with hand-picked featured article from the archives
- New categories page to easily browse the archives
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t work for me
I like the content I’ve seen, and the writing style. There are deal-breakers for me though.
1. When I open many of the articles, especially from imbedded links, I can’t get the pages to scroll on my iPad. All I see is the beginning of the new article.
2. While reading an article, a pop up window opened telling me to click "OK" to claim some prize. There was no other option to close the window. There was bad grammar in the message and it identified me as a Comcast user, which I am not.
3. There is an option to remove ads for a $1.99/month subscription. The terms are not shown in the purchase window so I don’t know whether there is a minimum length of the subscription, or other specifics. I would also like to know the app functions correctly before signing up.
I really wanted to like the AoM site/app but my experience has not been good so far.
Publishers and Authors That Do It Right
The content that is published by the Art of Manliness is nothing short of the best content I’ve ever seen regularly. Beneath the blatant Manliness theme, some of the best articles come when more of self improvement and reflection theme is seen. They write beautifully worded and connected articles, have some of the most thought-provoking podcasts, and are my personal favorite publishers for entertainment. Never have I seen any useless content come from these guys. They always write with a purpose, and always write for others benefit.
Finally the AoM app is here!
I love this app! It's loads easier to access than the AoM bookmark I created in safari. I like the colors, and the articles are formatted very nicely, allowing me to read with few distractions. I'm pleased to be able to access the podcast right from the app, and I appreciate the ability to access the store as well. Videos are some of my favorite content from AoM, and they are also available right there in the app. I look forward to any future updates, and so far the app is off to a great start for me. Thanks Brett!
- Art of Manliness, LLC
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Art of Manliness, LLC 2008-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.