Art Set has been No.1 iPad app in over 30 countries around the world. Now completely re-written with some of the most advanced artistic digital painting and drawing tools ever created!
An 'App of Day', this giant new version has tools with incredible levels of realism and many professional features.
Exclusive artistically created brushes, from real world art mediums through to the purely digital for all styles of artwork. Watch fluid Watercolor flow and run as you paint. Express your strokes in 3D giving thick gloopy paint you can even etch back into.
It's also a must for any Apple Pencil owner! Art Set brushes have many additional expressions that come into play, some deeply integrated, with new levels of sensitivity you may have never experienced before!
It's now free to download for the first time ever!
INCLUDED FOR FREE :
- Oil Paint, Watercolors, Oil Pastel, Pencil, Biro Pen, Marker, Wax Crayon, Blenders and more!
- Fluid dynamic simulation for Watercolor
- 3D Paint
- Custom blending achieving rich deep color
- Art Set keeps track of where the canvas is wet, dry when needed
- Turn on Slow Draw for drawing to lag your stroke. Create smooth curves and lines; great for calligraphy!
- Blur Filter with localised quick masking
- Color Wheel
- User Editable Palette
- Metallic Colors
- Time-lapse Video Recording; share how you made your artwork stroke by stroke.
- PSD Export
- Fully customizable workspace; have just a single brush or tools on every side of your screen.
- Zoom, Pan and Rotate the canvas for fine detail
- Light low contrast or Dark high contrast mode
- Minimalist UI for less interference with your artwork
- Latest graphics technology written entirely in METAL 2
- Supports the iOS Files app to manage or or transfer documents
- iTunes File Sharing
- Auto save
- Split Screen Multitasking - use a reference image whilst you draw side by side
- Export to your photo album, email, AirDrop or social networks etc.
- In-depth User Guide in the app complete with video
- Import photos and images at screen resolution
PREMIUM PRO FEATURES - Single Upgrade Unlocks everything :
200 ADVANCED BRUSHES
- Wide variety of extra hyper-real Paints, Pens, Pencils, Inks, Chalks, Pastels, Charcoal, Wet media, Stamps, Splatters, Form, Graphics, Patterns, Fabric, 3D Texture, Neon to basic Pixel and Flat Digital
- You can try out all premium brushes on a test area before upgrading!
- Flood fill
- Pixel Art
- Shape primitives for Ellipse, Circle, Square, Rectangle and Line in any brush
- Echo shapes for special FX
- Erase mode - use any brush as an eraser
- Adjust brush Size, Opacity, Flow, Grain, Loading and Dynamics
- Layer Masks
- Transform, move, rotate and scale
- Adjust Opacity
- Layer maintains resolution whilst transformed
- Blend Modes
- Alpha lock
- Cut, Copy and Paste, to and from other documents or other Apps
- Drag and drop layers from other apps
- Import from your photos
CUSTOM HIGH-RESOLUTION CANVASES
- Choose any resolution canvas size, the highest being dependent on your device capabilities
- Set DPI and canvas dimensions in millimeters, inches or Points and Pixels
- Great for pixel art or tens of millions of pixels - if device allows
- Papers and Canvases from old cardboard, raw canvas, graph, squared and isometric paper
- Display P3 WideColor on supported devices
- Auto Color Sample, allows you to easily turn photos into paintings
- Color picker
- Toolbar placable HSB and RGB sliders
- Localized adjustments, allow you to tweak all or just part of your image via quick masking
- Change Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Recolor, Invert, Contrast and Blur
- Auto backup, saves snapshots
- iOS Pasteboard or Drag and Drop to or from other apps
- Import photos and images and high resolution
Art Set is a wonderful creative addition to any iPad!
- Legacy device fix for older iPad models running iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Express your artistic side without filling the spare room with easels and art supplies. Art Set 4 turns your iPad into a digital canvas where you can use felt markers, oil paints, watercolors, and more. Each feels true to life: Watercolors glide with a swipe of your finger (or Apple Pencil), while oil paints build up with each stroke.
So many way to make great art!
I am loving this app. At first I didn’t understand how powerful it was. The paid version is really awesome and for the price, worth every penny. I cannot believe how many options and how flexible this app is in allowing me to do things I would value in procreate and sketchbook pro but, with much richer paint textures. I love the 3D paint textures and the ability to create depth with the paint and not just the shadows. Please keep supporting this app. It really is wonderful and I hope that more people find it and enjoy what it offers. There is so much room to be creative. I am also enjoying the ability to import photos, the cut function, the layers, the layer settings, well…there just so much to work with that it’s so easy to be creative and also paint with what I think are the hands down BEST paint textures I have been able to find in an iPad app. The textures is what got me to purchase the app, the other capabilities are what are keeping me using it everyday. There is also a help section where they have posted an easy to read documentation. Once you go through that, the app becomes soooo easy to use and figure out. I also wanted to add that yes, you can make a square frame and the sizing is flexible which I love.
Best art game yet but some things to doubt
Hi it’s horse lover 33 and I love this game it’s so much fun I let me creativity fly all around the room I’m in and at the final moment when done I’ll be like Pablo the famous artist this game is great if you want to become an artist you can always find inspiration to draw like in New York I saw a lovely painting of a girl in a space ship that showed the outside so I used that as my inspiration witch it’s really easy once you try painting in real life and I don’t even need a stylus for this game I can paint with my finger. I found out that if you get an inspiration this game is so easy I used to paint terrible paintings in experienced so if you take your time you’ll have a great painting. That’s all the good news now it’s time to talk about the glitches. The first thing I noticed is that once you have it for a while you can’t paint anymore witch means I have to delete the app luckily it only happens when you have it but don’t play it this game is awesome I’m so proud of the game creators thanks so much for making it awesome so if you are new to the game read this my tips enjoy and look for more by horse lover 33
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lofopi Ltd
- 166.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lofopi Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $12.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.