Artforum, the international art world's magazine of record, is now available for the iPad.
For over fifty years, Artforum has reported on the world of ideas with insight and authority. Ten times a year, our roster of distinguished critics, artists, curators, and historians surveys the latest developments in contemporary art.
In addition to the visual arts, Artforum covers fashion, photography, architecture, film, and music.
Artforum's iPad App includes all the editorial content in the print issue, from columns and features to international news, previews, and reviews.
Single issue: $5.99
One-year subscription (10 issues): $49.99
Fixes iOS 9 compatibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated
Clearly has been not updated in over three years. It is not formatted or even working on the iPad Pro 12 (3rd gen). It’s too bad because it did work On iOS 10. And iOS 11. But it’s not working on iOS 12. Just a blank screen. One star.
hold on there
It's not Artforum that's charging twice. Apple doesn't allow them to give access to their subscribers. It's Apple that's being greedy! Apple would demand 40% of every subscription, simply for allowing Artforum to upload their content! If you're a subscriber, just go on-line and log on, and Artforum will happily supply all their content at no extra charge!
Switched from 2016 iPad Pro to new 2018 iPad Pro and I can’t see any of my previous issues, or really anything at all. Weird blank screen. I deleted the app and redownloaded but still broken....
- Artforum International Magazine, Inc
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Artforum International Magazine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Artforum November 2012 $5.99
- Artforum December 2012 $5.99
- Artforum January 2013 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.