Arthritis Digest magazine summarises the latest research in the arthritis arena making it essential reading for anyone affected by the painful condition.
Informative, upbeat and packed full of news and reviews about drugs, pain relief, superfoods, products and services, each issue has a star celebrity interview and true stories.
Arthritis Digest magazine informs readers and encourages them to learn, try new ideas and explore their options. You’ll know what your doctor is talking about, what options are available to you and what’s around the corner in terms of new treatments.
Take control of your arthritis – with Arthritis Digest.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £12.99 / US $17.99 (6 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
Ratings and Reviews
Have to Subscribe
You have to pay to access anything with this app. You can get the hard copy sent to you for free through your doctor.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Arthritis Digest Auto-Renewable Subscription $17.99
- ArthritisDigest... (id:433674) $2.99
- Arthritis Diges... (id:411777) $3.99
- Winter 2013-14 $2.99
- Arthritis Digest Issue 4 $2.99
- Spring 2014 $2.99
- Arthritis Digest Issue 3 $2.99
- Summer 2014 (id:383267) $1.99
- 2015 Issue 1 $2.99
- autumn2014 $3.99