"This application makes working on articulation skills exciting and motivating! There are four different games to use while practicing speech sounds. The animations are motivating for students (mine stood up and danced around the room each time an animal showed up on the screen)."
Download the most fun articulation app on the App Store and enjoy four fun games and a new way to practice articulation!
Articulation Games is a comprehensive, flexible, and fun speech-therapy, iPad app that was created by a certified speech and language pathologist for children to practice the pronunciation of over forty English phonemes, organized according to placement of articulation. It includes thousands of real-life flashcards, accompanied by professional audio recordings and capability of audio recording.
Articulation Games takes drilling with flashcards to the next level by incorporating gaming components and a reward system. Children will have fun practicing phonemes by playing four different and flexible games:
- Memory game
- Sweet spinner
- Artic wheel
This Lite Version of Articulation Games includes b-/b/ phoneme.
The following phonemes are offered in the Pro version of this app:
p-/p/, b-/b/, m-/m/,w-/w/,f-/f/, v-/v/,voiceless th- /ϴ/, voiced th- /ð/, t-/t/, d-/d/, s-/s/, z-/z/, n-/n/, l-/l/,k-/k/, g-/g/,h-/h/, bl, fl, gl, kl, pl, sl, br, dr, fr, gr, kr, pr, tr, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, air, ar, ear, er, ire
- 20 target words per sound position (initial, medial, final)
- Word, Phrase and Sentence levels
- Easily switch between students, phonemes, levels and positions in the session
- Flashcards activity
- Memory Game
- Artic Wheel Game
- Sweet Spinner Game
- High Quality Images
- High Quality Professional Audio Recordings
- Detailed Reporting for each student (includes words)
- Group sessions (no limits)
- Save audio recordings
- Backup and restore your data
- Add your own images
- Hide show score during the session
- Voice recording and playback
- Track correct,incorrect and approximated responses
- Email reports
- View student progress in charts
We hope you enjoy Articulation Games app. Please, take a moment to rate or comment on our app. Thank you.
- Updated reports now include graphs
- More detailed reports. Show which words were correct, incorrect and approximated
- Changed some pictures and descriptions
- Ability to hide score during the session
- Randomize pages
- Ability to update user name
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice for ST.
I love everything about it except the way some photos were resized. Many look crooked and, therefore, a bit distorted. To the person who made the photos for this app: Drag and resize from the corners, not sides!
I would give 5 stars if that issues was resolved and I would definitely buy more sounds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.