Created by certified Speech-Language Pathologists, Articulation Test Center has all the elements needed for testing English speaking children and adults of all ages (2 yrs. - adult).
Articulation Test Center is an articulation and phonology test developed as both an informal assessment and a measure to monitor progress in speech development. It was created to be used as a supplemental assessment in conjunction with standardized tests.
Articulation Test Center gives speech pathologists flexibility to test specific areas of speech. The speech sound norms, intelligibility measures and the age at which phonological processes are eliminated are reported in the results and are based on normative data available in the research. All research considered is cited in the app in the results section and in the generated email.
Articulation Test Center has two basic tests, the 'Screener' and the 'Full Test'. The Screener is for quickly screening student’s articulation skills based on age while the Full Test is a customizable test for assessing articulation and phonology proficiency.
**The Screener** lets you select the test based on the age of the child being tested and only sounds that are age appropriate will be presented for testing in the screener. This speeds up test administration time significantly. Not only are the sounds tested age appropriate but the number of stimulus images are age appropriate as well.
**The Full Test** has the flexibility of testing initial sounds, medial sounds, final sounds, initial blends, R sounds, vowels and creating a speech sample. You can test any combination of these options or test them all at once!
- Marking sound omissions, substitutions, distortions and phonological processes is a breeze!
- Add a speech sample with 3 beautiful, illustrated speech scenes to explore!
- Easy to interpret and informative test results in an instant including a full written report!
Testing Features Include:
- Test by age
- Test Initial, Medial and Final Sounds
- Test Vowels, Initial Blends and R sounds
- Mark sounds incorrect or approximate
- Mark sound omissions & substitutions & distortions
- Phonological processes can be marked automatically based on substitutions and omissions
- Reference information for processes & distortions
- Make and save audio recordings
- Add your own norms
- Take notes
- Add a Speech Sample
- Language prompts to facilitate conversation
- Rate intelligibility
- Add student profiles
- View all words tested
- Listen to recordings made
- Review sounds in error by age of development
- Review substitutions made
- Review phonological processes & distortions marked
- Listen to and transcribe speech samples
- Review written summary of results
- Add your own conclusions
- Recommendations based on age
- Email report for parents and student files
- Edit test results
Articulation Test Center makes identifying articulation delays and writing goals quicker and easier! The illustrated speech scenes can also be used for fluency and language samples.
The user friendly design, clear images, beautiful illustrations and informative results will truly make your test days brighter!
Improvements and bug fixes in student reports.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Speech Screener
I’ve used this app for years. I am based at a very busy elementary school plus I travel 2 days a week to community preschools. This app is so easy to use, the pictures are engaging, and the error analysis is great. And I don’t have to lug around additional materials.
Another great part is the speech sample. Not only do you get an overall intelligibility rating but you also get a language sample. It’s a quick and easy way to assess vocabulary and grammar. I often play the speech sample back to my kids after they have received therapy for a while. They laugh at how many errors they “used” to have. Thank you Little Bee Speech!
All you need
I have the artic station pro and found out about the tester at the ASHA convention. I love it! It makes my life so easy. It creates a report and saves so much time for IEP writing. 75% of my speech only time is spent with these two apps.
All In One
The best screening application I have ever used. It is functional, easy to use, and multidimensional. This is all you need! Nicely done, thank you Little Bee Speech!
- Little Bee Speech
- 284.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Little Bee Speech
- In-App Purchases
- single use of this screener $0.99
- Five Tests $4.99
- Ten Tests $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.