"These innovative games cycle through as the students target their articulation goals in word, sentence, or story level. This has become my new favorite articulation app...This app has been a huge hit for me and I hope that you will like it too."
Download the most innovative and fun articulation app on the App Store and play four games while going through articulation drills!
The Articulation Vacation app is built around a vacation theme and activities. Children will have fun practicing the articulation of various phonemes while “on vacation” and playing different built-in summer games.
- Fishing game: Children will fish and catch not only fish but also different fun objects containing targeted sounds.
- Beach treasure hunt: Children will look for hidden objects in the sand and uncover them by swiping the sand.
- Picture-taking: Children will take pictures of different objects containing targeted sounds.
- Parachute game: Children will land flying parachutes carrying different objects containing targeted sounds.
- Postcards: Children will read or listen to fun, short paragraphs in the form of postcards.
- 20 target words per sound position (initial, medial, final)
- Word, Phrase and Story levels
- High Quality Images
- High Quality Professional Audio Recordings
- Detailed Reporting for each student (includes words)
- Group sessions (no limits)
- Save audio recordings
- Backup and restore your data
- Hide show score during the session
- Voice recording and playback
- Track correct, incorrect and approximated responses
- Email reports
- View student progress in charts
- bilabial phonemes: p-/p/, b-/b/, m-/m
- labial phoneme: w-/w/ (i
- labiodental phonemes: f-/f/, v-/v/
- linguadental phoneme: th- /ϴ/
- lingual-alveolar phonemes: t-/t/, d-/d/, s-/s/, z-/z/, n-/n/, l-/l/
- linguapalatal phonemes: sh, ch, j, j, y-/j/, r-/r/
- linguavelar phonemes: k-/k/, g-/g/
- glottal phoneme: h-/h/
- l-blends: bl, fl, gl, kl, pl, sl
- r-blends: br, dr, fr, gr, kr, pr, tr
- s-blends: sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st
- Vocalic r: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or and rl
Please, take a minute to rate or comment on this app. Thank you!
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!
This is my favorite Artic app! The kids love it, and it feels like play instead of work.
I bought this when it was on sale because I wanted an articulation app that had more to it than flash cards and matching games. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but every group of kids I've used it with has loved it. It is very easy to use, and the kids enjoy the rotating activities. I think it is well-worth the price and a great addition to any SLP's artic tool kit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.