Times Tables, Math Games Artie 4+
Multiplication Rock Stars
- Offers In-App Purchases
Irresistible math drills in 3D augmented reality: multiplication, addition, number series and more! Enjoy improving your basic math skills with cute Artie.
Augmented reality. Artie - Playful Math is an educational game for children in primary schools. Thanks to Artie, your kids will love the latest augmented reality technology and will start to understand that mathematics is literally all around us.
Important skills. We are daily surrounded with numbers and various mathematical operations. Practicing with Artie, children will become confident in mathematics while practicing everyday skills like:
* Punctuality - punctuality is the key to success in mathematics. Children must identify the result and mark the correct answer.
* Speed - in today's world, speed is what distinguishes us from the competitors.
* Concentration - concentrating while not losing focus despite the disturbing environment.
* Endurance - not giving up before reaching the goal.
Fast progress. You will be able to notice the improvements and flexibility your children are handling after a short period of time spent with Artie. The point is to teach them that counting is fun.
Focus on problems. Thanks to this app, your child will be able to practice the field of mathematics he or she is interested in and even can easily choose the level of difficulty they want.
Variable examples. With Artie, children learn and practice the basics of arithmetic’s and mathematics. Hundreds of math tasks are available to them, at every level they are currently at or set themselves.
Great buddy! Thanks to cheerful Artie, learning becomes fun but most importantly doesn’t make children leave the app before achieving a positive result. Having a learning partner is a big convenience.
What can children practice in this app?
* Number series - are the basis for further extensions of work with numbers. They help us understand connections and consequences in mathematics and in life.
* Addition - we meet with it every day and for children it should become an integral part of an everyday life.
* Subtraction - it is very important to start slowly with it and not to be afraid of this mathematical operation.
* Multiplication - is something that can make a big deal for children but not with Artie.
* Division - will stop haunting and will become an ally for children at exams and in life.
* Difficulty Levels - in each section children can choose different levels of difficulty. They will learn to understand mathematics in a wider contexts.
* Time - thanks to the time ticking, children maintain the necessary pace for successfully managing school and life challenges.
* Correctness - only correct result is acceptable.
* Persistence - if children leave the game before the level ends, Artie can't end it on his own. He needs their help!
* Attention & Focus - maintaining attention and focus is an essential quality of successful people. What imitates the real world more than augmented reality?
Artie is entertaining, efficient and playful. This awesome and interesting character will keep the children’s attention while naturally help them learn while having fun.
Artie works. Mathematics is science. Thanks to regular practice we can achieve better results after a short time. When children start mastering simple numerical operations, they will no longer be afraid of more complex ones.
No advertisements. Your children can be left alone with the phone with no ads popping up all the time.
Join the community. Help your children integrate into the world where mathematics is an easy and natural part of an everyday life.
Great news! Meet Artie in a 3D cartoon world :)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kominak Studio s.r.o.
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Kominak Studio s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Artie Premium $2.99
- Artie Premium $7.99
- Artie Premium $14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.