Create a wide variety of Magic The Gathering cards with top notch quality!
Artificer is the best mobile card designer for Magic: The Gathering. With just a few taps, you can create amazing MTG cards with outstanding high resolution quality.
• Create sorceries, instants, creatures, lands, planeswalkers, enchantments, artifacts and tokens.
• Choose between modern or vintage frame designs.
• Sagas, adventures & enchantment creatures are included!
• Change card's rarity and choose expansion symbols.
• Dark mode to prevent eye strain and save battery life.
• Save and share.
• Intuitive design.
• Colored, multi-colored, mixed-colored and colorless cards are available.
• Legendary headers option.
• Flavor text in italics.
Artificer is the free MTG Card Designer you've been looking for.
Create Magic cards like never before. We will keep the app updated so you can enjoy all the card types and variations.
We love feedback. Listening to the community is one of the best things we can do to keep improving Artificer - MTG Card Maker. Our goal is to bring you the best, ad-free Magic card creator, so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions!
Artificer - MTG Card Maker contains unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy of Wizards of the Coast. This app is not approved or endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
• Create Ikoria creatures with this amazing borderless design!
• Reprint set icons added (Ultimate Masters, Modern Horizons, etc).
• M21 icon added.
• Vehicles! Have fun with this new template which includes all color combinations :)
• Added a new custom expansion symbol.
• Gold cards with two types of mana now show with multicolored, hybrid border.
• Card duplication feature added.
• Smart font sizing on titles to avoid overlapping with casting cost.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for Customs
This app is done right the best. It’s easy to use with a great interface and has a lot of options, including both old and new card frames Sagas and all the types of mana you can think of. And you can save your cards in the app. The only thing it is missing is folders to save your cards in, if you making them for set or something it would be great to be able to group them together. But even with that small draw back it’s still gets a 5 star, it just makes up for it in so many ways.
Very, very excellent
I love this app! It’s easy to use, it offers a good amount of formatting and design options, and you can fine tune details such as text size with ease. I love that you can edit individual parts of the card (title, card type, art, etc.) with a single tap - intuitive and user friendly!
I have only one real complaint. I really wish there was a way to view cards one at a time and swipe side to side to the next card. Right now if I want to see a card up close I can tap on it from the gallery, but I have to back out, get through the “save changes?” question that always pops up, and scroll to find the next card. It’s a fairly minor annoyance, but annoying all the same.
It would also be super rad to have a full art card frame other than the Ikoria frames - but being able to make full arts at all is really fun, and other card makers I’ve used don’t have any options at all for that, so this one is a super minor thing. Overall - solid 9/10!
The app works great and is quite streamlined. It is neat that features mechanics such as adventure and sagas are included. It does not seem to have the ability to create transform cards or split cards (such as aftermath) however. I also wish it had a quick access to formatting (potentially with reminder text) for mechanics that are already in the game such as flashback. This would ease templating for ideas using existing mechanics and help creativity by seeing options laid out (maybe use a drop down within the area to add mana symbols). It does seem that the developer is updating it frequently, so I have hope that some of these features may appear in the future. I appreciate the work that the developer put into this and hope that not all of these features are too much of an ask.
Overall the app is very useful for showing ideas and in a neat format to boot. I would recommend this highly to anyone who wants to share custom card ideas.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marcos Alan Gonzalez Schtulmann
- 79.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Marcos Alan Gonzalez Schtulmann
- In-App Purchases
- Tip me a Lightning Bolt $1.99
- Tip me a Path to Exile $4.99
- Tip me a Lotus Petal $9.99
- Vintage Spells $1.99
- Sagas $1.99
- Vintage Lands $0.99
- Adventures $1.99
- Enchantment Spells $1.99