*Artify turns your photos into works of art - instantly!*
A single touch of the "Artify!" button transforms your images into masterpieces!
- 8 painterly styles to choose from – find the best style and settings for each of your photos
- Zoom and pan to get finer control with paint and erase***
- "Undo/redo" let’s you take back accidental slips of a finger
- Your Artified pic is interactive - reveal detail or add your own brushstrokes with a touch, to create your own unique art pic
- Use favorite pics from your photo album or take new ones
- Share your Artified pics on Facebook, Twitter and email right from the app!
The buzz is beautiful! Here’s what they’re saying:
• iPadAppOfTheWeek - e-LearningStuff.net
• AppOfTheDay.com - iPad App of the Day
• "Top 10 Photography iPad Apps" by TheAppWhisperer.com
• "The Top 10 iPad Apps for Photographers" by fastcashphoto.com
• "The Top iPad Camera and Photo Apps" by TCGeeks
• "Best New iPhone Apps" by Brighthub.com
• "New iPhone Apps You Shouldn’t Miss" by Mobileappamerica.com
• Selected by Apple for "New and Noteworthy" and "What’s Hot"
• #1 iPad paid photo app on iTunes Feb 2011
• Top 10 in the App store’s paid iPhone photo apps
• AppAdvice.com: "If you have ever wanted to see what your photo would look like as a painting, you can find out now with Artify"
• 148apps.com: "Artify provides Impressionist results at the touch of a button" (Rated four stars: **** "Fancy" )
• Simonblog.com: App of the Day: Artify for iPhone, An Impressionist’s Dream App…“Artify is the ideal image manipulating application”
• About.com “Simple and fun” (Rated four stars: ****)
Inspired by the great Impressionist painters Monet, Renoir, and Degas, Artify instantly transforms your favorite photos into masterpieces. Create gorgeous impressionistic interpretations of photos of friends, family, landscapes, or anything at all. Reveal and highlight any detail you want with just the touch of a finger.
Simple, elegant and instant:
• Take or import photos and transform them with a single touch of the "Artify!" button into impressionistic artwork
• Choose from three different styles to “Artify” with – each creates a unique look
• Reveal faces or other detail with a stroke of your finger, for a gorgeous mix of soft and sharp that will delight your friends and family
• Zoom in, Pan, Undo and Redo to get the exact effects you want, with fine detail control
• Customize and create your own unique version of a favorite pic by turning your fingertip into a small, medium or large brush
• Hit "Clear" to start again from a clean copy of the original photo
• Nothing to "learn" - Artify is instant and intuitive. One touch and your favorite photo is a masterpiece
• Share your artified pics in email, or post to Facebook or Twitter right from the app
• New photos and artified works are autosaved to camera roll for you to keep
• Create unlimited Artified versions of your pics. Each time you "Artify!" you create a unique interpretation of the image
• Artify now supports extra-large resolution images!
Even more new Artify instant art styles and features coming soon!
- 3 brand new styles! 8 Artify styles total.
- Apple Pencil support for Artifying with even more detail control
- bug fixes and enhancements, including fix for iOS 9 crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is so, sooooo bad. There are MUCH better painting apps out there (basically ANY other painting app). Don't waste time nor space with this one.
Use to work. Now FROZEN
This is a ho-hum kind of app for me. I have pretty much every app that can turn a photo into a painting, either by just pushing a button like this app or by painting and adjusting and working for the final product like in Mobile Monet. The button pushing just doesn't feel as fun and the results are so much less personal. Not to mention how much less control you have over the final results. This app allows you to erase and paint but the spots where you do it stick out like sore thumbs. So, I'm giving the app three stars because I can see how some photos will turn out lovely using what is really just a filter and so it merits the three stars. The UI is friendly as well and overall, the app is polished and well-done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.