Let's face it... most writing apps suck.
But Artiquill isn't most apps... Artiquill combines a simplistic, distraction free editing experience, with a powerful toolbox of features designed to help you improve your writing quality, and reach your deadline faster.
* Natural Speech Engine - Improve your writing quality with NLP powered corrections. Catch spelling and grammar mistakes, passive voice usage, cliches, incorrect use of diacritics, contractions and indefinite articles, and more.
* Writing Toolbox - Spice up your writing with context suitable transitions.
* Instant Thesaurus - Find synonyms without ever losing focus.
* Time Machine - Quickly zoom through your entire editing history to find and restore that perfectly phrased, and now deleted paragraph.
* Time Management & Statistics - Track your writing progress, paragraph count, average sentence length, and word goal to guarantee that you stay in style and on time.
* Focus Mode - Concentrate on your writing, and worry about formatting later.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign, Artiquill has been under development for several months and will continue to receive incredibly useful, writer-oriented feature updates. If you have any feedback, suggestions or requests, please email email@example.com. We want to hear your thoughts!
Added keyboard shortcuts (see documentation).
Added help button that opens documentation in-app.
Added indication of lack of proofreading problems.
Status bar now correctly styled to match night mode theme when enabled.
Fixed bug duplicating/doubling file content each time the file was read.
Night mode no longer set on by default on fresh install
Added backward compatibility for reading the old Artiquill file format.
Further optimized & increased proofreading performance.
Reorganized the proofreading layout for easier navigation between types of results.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overpriced and made my story worse
This app not only doesn’t understand sentences rather than just the word, but gives suggestions that make no sense. They don’t even correct misspelled words
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.