Streamline your music business. Manage multiple schedules, events and tour logistics. Automate ticket requests and guest lists. Track, analyze and report finances. Connect unlimited team members and data with just one tool. Anytime, anywhere, online or offline.
"Artist Growth is a game-changer for the industry."
- Jake LaGrone: Tour Manager for Jason Aldean
"Artist Growth makes our lives so much easier."
- Ken Levitan: Co-President at Vector Management
“Our productivity is now off the charts.”
- Chris Thomas: Manager at C3 Management
"Artist Growth is the hub for everything we do."
- Trey Wilson: Tour Manager for Jon Pardi
“Artist Growth is a needed tool to keep on top of everything while on the go.”
- Jon Romero: Director of Digital Marketing at Vector Management
Use the Artist Growth mobile app to view and manage:
- Daysheets, events and schedules
- Finances and deal info
- Contacts and guest lists
- Travel and hotel details
- Production files and more!
What is Artist Growth?
Founded in 2012, Artist Growth provides managers, labels, agents and artists with a proven, all-in-one platform for music business and tour management. Artist Growth is headquartered in Music City, Nashville, Tennessee.
• You can now create and edit promotional event requests.
• The guest list summary views will now include the number of passes in addition to tickets.
• We've made additional performance enhancements for the roster calendar.
• You should now see the correct list of events when editing a financial transaction.
• We've made additional changes to address missing artist images on the roster.
Ratings and Reviews
The greatest music app to date!
I've been longing for this wonderful company to launch its first ever mobile app! So far so AMAZING!
Very easy to edit events and all info become effective immediately online on both mobile and all other devices. Their customer service couldn't be better even if they tried. I would be lost without Artist Growth!
Just another app
Every time the app has an update something stops working
This time you can’t click on anything,maps,phone numbers maybe they shouldn’t update things until they know for sure it’s going to work
Can’t start an account in app
It’s a pretty fundamental design flaw when the user can’t begin an account from within the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.