Preview your art in the best collection of gorgeous realistic interiors. Captivate your collectors to increase art sales!
Save hours, forget Photoshop and ensure your art mockups always look amazing.
Trending new rooms added every month.
Add your art, choose a frame and share exports of the highest quality.
Get your art featured on Artrooms’ social media, tag @artroomsapp #artroomsapp
Curating your mockups is a breeze. Adjustable frame and mat sizes. There’s even a paint color wall!
The easiest way to showcase your paintings and photography insitu mockups.
Try Artrooms for free or subscribe to enable these premium features:
- Share and save high resolution images of your art in situ.
- Unlimited art and room uploads.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of subscription purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Navigate room collection easily with room list filters for subscribers!
More layered rooms coming very soon!
Imported room size bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App in years
I just discovered this great app and am thoroughly impressed and amazed with it! The idea is brilliant; so far I am finding it to be very user friendly and no glitches or problems. As a visual artist, this app allows me to transport my work out of my not-so photogenic studio and virtually hang my work in the spaces of my dreams...modern homes with clean lines and nice furniture! I can see what my work would look like framed and enlarged or how a group of paintings would interact on a large wall...which I don’t have access to in my physical space. It’s like playing virtual paper dolls...but with artwork. SO very cool.
I look forward to exploring it more each day.
Good for large pieces, but limited
The main thing you get for your money is access to well designed room images. They are excellent if you have large pieces (at least 16x20). If you have smaller pieces, they will look lost in many of the spaces.
My biggest complaint is that they advertised $3.99 for first mo, then $7.99 per mo after, but I was charged $7.99 right off the bat. I contacted support through their web page. It's been 24 hours. No response.
Here's what this app could do better:
- more frame & matte options. How about some ornate frames? Floater frames? High quality frames?
- Allow me to filter through the rooms by space (bedroom, kitchen, etc)
- Allow me to reduce the lighting on my painting so it matches the lighting in the room rather than standing out like a glowing sore thumb
- allow me to stage multiple pics in the room together - as a set, for instance.
- When I re-size a painting, show me what the new measurements are in the room.
- More consistency in the size scaling. There were rooms in which it made my painting look a lot bigger or smaller than other rooms. I didn't trust the scaling.
- Tone down the bright white to match the white or lightest neutral in the room images so they don't look fake.
Developer Response ,
Hi Julie, we’re happy to assist you. We checked our email the past few days and do not see one from you. Can you please resend us an email via the Feedback button on the main Menu of the app and we can help from here.
This app has changed my business!
The ArtRoomsapp has been a game changer for me. My work has always been so difficult to get into the right space for display, and now it’s super easy. I can give my clients a digital display of how the art work would look in a space that is similar to theirs, and it has definitely helped me gain more business. It also helps interior designers and corporate art buyers to visualize what the art work would look like in different settings. I love this app, it’s easy to use, has tons of different features and spaces to choose from, and looks very professional. I highly recommend!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your stellar review, makes our day to know that you’re enjoying Artrooms and find it a helpful tool to grow your art business!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Art Rooms LLC
- 44.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Monthly $7.99
- Full Access Yearly $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.