Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Asbury Park's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Asbury PARK app.
2. Park where you see Asbury PARK app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Asbury PARK app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the AsburyPark app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much better than the old fashioned way!!
This is such an improvement because it has features like an alert timer when your parking is running low and you can go enjoy yourself without being paranoid about making time to feed the meter!
I use this app all the time, yet I've gotten 2 tickets in this past year while using this app, so beware! I used it recently, then pretty soon after could see a ticket being placed on my car. I immediately pulled up the app and the session I "started" earlier was no longer listed in my history, even though I went through all the steps and started the session. This happened to me a while ago also, but it was one of the first times I used the app so I thought it was user error. By now I know how it works, and I know that it wasn't just me, and other people have confirmed that it's happened to them too. I was parked right in front of the sign that had the zone number, so I know that wasn't the issue. If you're going to use this app, you should double and probably triple check that the session actually started and possibly screenshot for backup in case you still get a ticket. I wish I did that this last time.
Pay station a hassle
Tried to pay last night in Asbury park using their new pay by plate system which did not work. I hadn't my phone and didn't know about the pay by plate system since was first time there since new system was installed. I tried inserting my credit card n it would not work tried bills and the station would not let me enter them. We then went to another station n got the same, so annoyed we left town since I saw police around giving tickets.. not everyone would know before coming to town it would be such a hassle to park. You have to download an app just to pay for a parking spot? I think that is crazy besides the fact really inconvenient.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of Asbury Park
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.