"Ashly digiMIX24" app is a remote control for the Ashly digiMIX24 digital mixer. The app uses the same graphical interface as found on the mixer's touchscreen interface, offering simple and secure wireless remote control.
EZ-Mode is also available on both the mixer and the app for simplified and password protected end-user control.
Connect the digiMIX24 mixer to a local wired network, connect the iPad to a wifi signal using the same network, then launch the app. Select the IP address of the mixer to connect, and you're ready to go!
If no mixer is currently available, explore the app using the app's Demo mode. Note: Only a single instance of the app can be running on the network at a time.
- Remotely control all digiMIX24 mixer functions from the iPad
- Changes made at the mixer will instantly show on the app
- Use EZ-Mode for a password secure end-user interface
- Save/Load/Delete preset files stored within the mixer or the app
- Backup and Restore all mixer presets
*Note: Mic/Line Trim controls and the main power switch cannot be remote controlled.
1. Repair cannot connect V4.7 mixer
1. System page is consistent with the device style.
2. The character and button style of the DCA Set page are consistent with the device.
3．Fix the problem that the backup presets from V4.7 Mixer cannot be restored to 5.0 device.
4．Fix the problem when select the Photo Library on iOS 9 iPad the program will crash.
5. Add the high and low version variables (isHightVersions) in the xdata.m file, greater than the 4.7 version is yes, less than or equal to NO.
6 xdata.m, add data processing solutions for the high and low version in the functions receiveCurrentSceneEzmode and receiveCurrentSceneAutoMixer, PackageOfEzMode, Fill_EzmodeData.
7.system page, V4.7 mixer hide DigitalOut Post button, move the senders Mixer button to the position of DigitalOut Pos button;>V V4.7 mixer display DigitalOut Post button.
8. EZmode page add logic processing of different versions.
9. Fix wrong odd channel pan data of Mixer Mode page.
10. AutoMixer Assign page adds channel name synchronization display.
11. The head of the AutoMixerAssinge Page/DC48V/FX Editor/GEQ page is changed to the same as the device.
12. Knob when selected on the Assing page change from red to green, update all Knobs that appear on the FxEditor page/PEQ/ExpGat/Comp page synchronously, etc.
13. Assgin page; FaderName button background color.
14. The Name channel color on the left is green.
15. In the PEQ interface, change red to green when the EQ related parameters are selected, and change yellow to light blue when the large square is selected.
16. Keyboards populated on Channel/GEQ/Sends interface are consistent with the device.
17. System page consistent with DAC48V/Send mixer location of the device in 4.7/5.0 version.
18 GEQ frequency and Gain, the name font color of the loaded preset changed to green.
19. All prompt characters: Noting or Note! All changed to Warning!
20. The background color of the FX Editor effect type when selected is the same as the device.
21. FX Editor sffects:
Tremolo/Flanger/Chorus, there is a correction to the character format display problem of ModeFreq.
22. The loading font color changes to green of the presets in the FX Editor page.
23. Fix the EQ “Flicker shake” problem when dragging.
24．Fixed the fader cap not showing on ezModeII page
25．Fixed the pop up keyboard from Assign source A/B with device
26．Fixed the string text at the right bottom of sends mixer page synchronize with device
27. Add Ashly company small logo to EZmode home page.
1) Fixed the App/mixer wifi connection so that it always connects the first time the App
is launched and automatically re-connects whenever wi-fi signal is temporarily lost.
2) Fixed the Channel tab's left side fader to properly show Sub1-4 as Aux 5-8 when 8
Aux mode is selected.
3) Fixed Stereo Link in the Channel tab so it works for Aux1-4 and Sub1-4.
4) Fixed the LED Pan control in mixer mode to work correctly with even numbered channels, and also to work
5) Fixed the left side fader channel naming function in Mixer Mode.
6) Fixed the GEQ slide fader graphic knobs so they properly appear on iOS v11.3.1.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.