ASHRM Annual Conference 2018 is the official interactive mobile App for the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management 2018 Annual Conference, which will occur on Oct. 7-10, 2018 in Nashville, TN.
This mobile App allows you to:
• View the ASHRM 2018 schedule and discover the many great educational sessions and networking activities in Nashville.
• Create a custom agenda before you leave for ASHRM 2018.
• Network with other attendees and contribute to the ASHRM 2018 activity feed, which includes posts from attendees, check-ins, photos and more.
Features of this App include:
• Activity Feed - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are and which session you are attending. Keep your finger on the pulse of the conference with the ASHRM 2018 Activity Feed.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc) and create your own custom agenda.
• Attendees - see who is at the event, and connect with them directly within the App.
• Exhibitors & Sponsors - get information about the companies that will have booths in the ASHRM 2018 Exhibit Hall or are contributing to the ASHRM 2018 program.
• Profile – create a profile to help you network with other health care risk management professionals.
Updates and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
2017 data in 2018 app
- American Hospital Association
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 DoubleDutch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.