Asia Risk is the only financial risk management publication for the Asia-Pacific region. As global regulation drives financial institutions to overhaul their approach to risk and prepare for central clearing, Asia Risk is the definitive guide to these issues - for both the buy and sell side. It brings you cutting-edge reporting and incisive analysis of the latest issues so you're always one step ahead. Asia Risk covers all the issues that matter to risk managers, derivatives dealers, corporate hedgers and institutional investors through an extensive information resource updated daily online, weekly via email alerts and monthly in print and our tablet app.
Asia Risk provides extensive coverage of the news, the people, in-depth analysis of the world of sophisticated finance and the impact of regulation alongside technical papers detailing the latest advances in risk modelling.
Available via subscription, or as part of a corporate licence to Risk.net, this app will allow you to read Asia Risk at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the information as soon as it’s published.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• A six-month subscription costs £699.99. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the six-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.
Improvements to usability and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
- Infopro Digital Services Limited
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Incisive Risk Information (IP) Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Asia Risk Issue 1 $149.99
- Subscription $899.99
- Asia Risk January 2013 $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.