How does it work?
1) Share link with your friends
2) Allow you to send anonymous messages that you can only see.
3) You can answer messages from friends.
- All messages will be encrypted, so no one will be able to read it except you.
- Rough or provocative taunt messages are filtered to help you protect yourself.
- Fix notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t even use the app it’s just horrible and stupid
Dumb app won’t let me even use it
the adds legit control
it’s hard to use and the adds are taking over.. don’t get this dumb app it’s a waste of space, askip was better. The first thing o saw when i downloaded and created an account was an add that wouldn’t let me exit until 5 seconds, and when i accidentally clicked it it brought me to the app store. When i clicked back it made me wait all over again. I get it, it was only 5 seconds (plus the five more) but it was annoying and the second it was over i clicked on of the buttons and it made me watch another add..
Can’t create an account
Every time I try to make an account it loads and then it doesn’t do anything. I can’t login, as much as I want to. Once I try to create an account it doesn’t say anything and doesn’t acknowledge that I did anything.
- Sarah Bright
- 62.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sarah Bright
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.